Q & A Live with Joel Collier, Offensive Coordinator for the Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Q & A Live with Joel Collier, Offensive Coordinator for the Miami Dolphins

I'm sending in a couple.

Which of the following QBs would best suit the offense you plan to install in Miami: Joe Montana (high accuracy, short arm), John Elway (high mobility, big arm), or Dan Marino (big arm, pocket passer)?

How much input will you be allowed to give in the addressing of offensive personnel issues during the offseason like say, quarterback? Is there a certain kind of quarterback that you prefer to run your offense and will the front office take that into account in addressing the position?

I sent a couple on his offensive philosophies and influences and one on the QB attributes he deems as most important.

Mine......

How does your offensive style/philosophy differ from Norv Turner's?? How is it similar??

Dammit, rafael kinda beat me to it.

I asked him if the Phins will run the stretch play and why they did not use it under Norv

Originally posted by Muck
Mine......

Dammit, rafael kinda beat me to it.

My wording was something about what kind of changes should we expect.

If he answers either of our questions I'll be happy.

he'll be looking for quesions like "what's your favorite color?" Those Q and A's are so frustrating because even when I see a good question come up they always dance around it.

Where do you think Miami needs to rank in terms of league offenses for you to define your first year as successful?

Back
Top Bottom