Q&A with Surtain | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Q&A with Surtain

Q: Are you a trash-talker?

SURTAIN: “I try to have fun. I consider myself more a quiet assassin. I’m killing you softly and you don’t even know it. If a guy gets in my face, of course I’m going to trash talk, but I usually let my game do my talking.¢â‚¬Â

he is a class act. He wasnt lying when he said he let his game do the talking. He might have been the best corner in franchise history. I will miss him, but like he said, the cap number was just to hi.

10/23 Pat and the Chiefs pay us a visit, lets give him a warm welcome, then it's all about Footbal and the AQUA AND ORANGE!!

SkapePhin said:
Pat's a class act.. Gotta love the guy.. Since the Dolphisn probably wont compete til 2006, I hope the Chiefs win the SB this year so Surtain gets a ring.

I would say we dont have a TRUE Phin Fan here!

He wants KC to win the SB over us??

maybe he sees KC as having a more legitimate shot....KC has a high-powered offense and with a beefed up D they may look a lot better then our 4-12 season last year is all. I doubt it if given the choice KC would be his 'personal' favorite...

Man this is going to sound stupid, but after reading that, it just hit me Surtain is gone.

Why am I not so happy about that any more?

:(

Hey, think of it this way. Now that surtain is sadly gone
It we get Brown, he can have his college number...lol

That interview was great. It really showed what a team first guy Pat is. I wish him and his family the best up in KC.

Back
Top Bottom