QB Challenge | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB Challenge

zackattack54

Finatic 24/7
Reaction score
When is this year's QB Challenge? I think its around the 16th of this month, but I didnt see it on the NFL Networks programming for this month. I know Dan is gonna be competing, I can't wait to see him show these young guys he can still throw.

I dont really know if there are going to be one this year. I mean usally by now i would of heard something on nfl.com or NFLTA. I hope that they will have one because they are fun to watch.

PhinDude88 said:
I dont really know if there are going to be one this year. I mean usally by now i would of heard something on nfl.com or NFLTA. I hope that they will have one because they are fun to watch.

They already had it, it just hasnt aired yet, Jim the Dumb **** Rome was riping Marino for competing in it, and they showed highlights of him in it.

PatsSuck456 said:
They already had it, it just hasnt aired yet, Jim the Dumb **** Rome was riping Marino for competing in it, and they showed highlights of him in it.
Why was he ripping Marino? Did it look like he did bad from the highlights?

PatsSuck456 said:

Actually come to think of it, i do remember Jim ripping Marino for doing something good, but i forgot what it was. Jim is a punk anyway, so i dont really care what he says because his job is basicly ripping people off.

Steven A. Smith is doing the show this week, and i have to say that he is much more fun for the show. I don't take it personally when he rips on everybody, because hes funny and he knows more of what hes talking about. Jim Rome, i never heard of before until he was handed his show. Thats why i can't stand him. Who is he in the first place to make accusations and criticize everyone.

Back
Top Bottom