QB from Utah | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB from Utah

miafinsfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This kid from Utah can do it all!! :eek: I've been watching the game and he is really impressive. He has a great arm and very athletic. He's ran 3 TD's in himself. If we had a QB like that maybe we wouldn't need a rb so bad. :lol: No but seriously this kid is really impressing everyone I think, I never heard of him before but he's kicking a** now. I wouldn't mind drafting him if he keeps on this pace. :D :D :D

His deep ball sucks....hes overthrowing. I'd rather have McNeal, little Vick. Hes getting raped tonight, no blocking, the recievers are dropping the ball, they've ran like 6 screens.

This is in the wrong forum though.

You are not talking about a kid who is in Division A are you?
I hope not. :confused:

I love the posts about random players, college and pro. Wow, he looks good, lets trade for him. Oh wait, let's get this guy in the 2009 Draft.

Sorry, I'm just bored with seeing "what if" posts, more the posts about guys that we could be trading for. It just seems pointless. Let's talk about realistic things, such as the season starting in less than two weeks.

I honestly could care less ... I wasn't being completely serious about getting this guy but the kid is doing pretty good. That's pretty much all I wanted to point out. It gets a little boring when your anxiously waiting for the season to start.

That Ted Ginn Jr. Kid Ohio State has coming in this year is a bad-a$$, all-Mr. Everything DB?WR. We should make sure we are bad in a few years so we can grab him in the hmmm.....2008 draft I think it will be. :)

I am so tired of someone watching someone play one time and then talking about how great they are. I don't even know his name. It is A. Smith or something. You probably didn't know his name until tonight.

Yes I was impressed the first time I saw phillip Rivers. I waited many more games before I made a big deal about him.

There is nothing wrog with talking about a player, but don't do it irresponisbly, It will make you lose credibility with other members of the forum.

Alex Smith has two very good receivers to throw to, both will be in the NFL, sophomore Steve Savoy & senior Paris Warren. You have to keep in mind that A&M's defense is one of the worst in the nation & Franchione didn't appear to improve that unit from last year. His secondary looked lost & he got little pass rush.

LtDan662002 said:
That Ted Ginn Jr. Kid Ohio State has coming in this year is a bad-a$$, all-Mr. Everything DB?WR. We should make sure we are bad in a few years so we can grab him in the hmmm.....2008 draft I think it will be. :)

I bet he leaves early, so 2007. Much of his impact this year will be on special teams.

saves said:
His deep ball sucks....hes overthrowing. I'd rather have McNeil, little Vick. Hes getting raped tonight, no blocking, the recievers are dropping the ball, they've ran like 6 screens.

This is in the wrong forum though.
What team is McNeil on?

Reggie McNeal is the QB for Texas A&M, and that was uncalled for Lt.Dan....If his stats were so great, why don' you give him a standing ovation....

Lets not get too excited about college kids yet. there are a lot of college games to be played and . We will see in the bowls who the best players are . And who would be worthy of a Phins jersey.

Back
Top Bottom