Qb In First Round? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Qb In First Round?

opticblazed

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
For those that follow college. Any good QB projected in the first round? Is the kid from Alabama eligible? He looks like the real deal. I am assuming we go QB with the first pick or oline? With so many holes it's hard to predict. We should have a top 5 pick this year so just looking ahead.

hard to see us with a top 5 pick with 3 wins out of 5 games. We will either have to trade up or settle for a second tier guy. No way a QB drops to wherever we draft it will just be too obvious.

I can't see us getting a top 5 pick, this is a mediocre team with a QB who plays hot and cold. He's going to have a stretch where he plays well causing us to go on a win streak and have playoff hopes. I can't see us going worse than 7-8 or 8-8 which is picking outside the top 5.

For those that follow college. Any good QB projected in the first round? Is the kid from Alabama eligible? He looks like the real deal. I am assuming we go QB with the first pick or oline? With so many holes it's hard to predict. We should have a top 5 pick this year so just looking ahead.
Ok.

We need a QB one way or another. The defense let up 10 points. Can't have a QB that gives the other team 14 points in a game in which we dominated

I can't see us getting a top 5 pick, this is a mediocre team with a QB who plays hot and cold. He's going to have a stretch where he plays well causing us to go on a win streak and have playoff hopes. I can't see us going worse than 7-8 or 8-8 which is picking outside the top 5.

They don't necessarily have to be in the top 5. Teams trade up all the time. Whatever it takes. No one will care how many picks you gave up if it's a legit QB prospect.

should of got Rosen. he was there to get. fs that we got. he will be a all star. you must have qb to win jn nfl. thill17 is serviceable until someone better come alone. it not all on him. we need young better players.

U guys are way more confident than I am. I cant name 5 reams we are better than right now

Last year the word was that this year's crop of qb's (2019) isnt that great. Of course there is plenty of college ball to play still.

Tua from Alabama and Fromm from Georgia were highly touted. but arent eligible til 2020. Build the team up until then, build a real OL

They just need to be within striking distance. The top 2 picks will be Oliver and Bosa.
They need to be able to get in the 3-9 range.
I’ve heard good things about Herbert and Lock.

most of these team have qb. so next yr draft class qb will drop in middle of round1

Giants
Colts
Bills
Jets
49'rs
Titans
Raiders
Broncos
Browns
Texans
Cardinals
Lions
Bucs
Falcons.
We are not better than those teams. Maybe cardinals. Are u going by records? If so we wont be in a couple weeks

Last year the word was that this year's crop of qb's (2019) isnt that great. Of course there is plenty of college ball to play still.

Tua from Alabama and Fromm from Georgia were highly touted. but arent eligible til 2020. Build the team up until then, build a real OL
Dang. Tua looks legit. Small sample size though

That philosophy fails more often then not. By the time the QB might be ready to take the team to the next level you will be in cap hole because all the players you used to build the team up are up for contract negotiations. A rebuild like that usually has to come in short order.

Back
Top Bottom