Kordell-10
Couch?if available-2 but wont be
Warner/Bulger?-4 if avail but again wont be
Jay-8
Griese-6
Garcia-7
Blake-11
Volek-9

Feedback? I ranked mine based on fit for team (both now and future), age, ability both deep ball and short accuracy, leadership etc.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
QB options and my priority

Brunell-6
Gannon-8
Kitna-5
Mcmahon-7
Kordell-10
Couch?if available-4 but wont be
Warner/Bulger?-9 if avail but again wont be
Jay-2
Griese-11
Garcia-10
Blake-12
Volek-13
Ricky Ray-1
Sage-3
Feedback? I ranked mine based on fit for team (both now and future), age, ability both deep ball and short accuracy, leadership etc.

Why does everyone think Sage could be the answer? He has not shown anything that even resembles starting quality. I say let him compete but he has had that chance up to now and could not beat out a noodle armed geek or a guy with nine toes and no time in the system. Sage is doing a fine job holding the clipboard let him continue until he drops it.:lol:

Gannon, Mcmahon, Kordell and Griese wouldn't even make my list. Blake would be at the bottom of my list. Everybody else would depend on cost. Assuming no trades, I would have Garcia and Brunell at the top followed by everyone else in a cluster.

By the way none of this would preclude Miami getting a young QB preferably Rivers.

I beleive Rivers can start from the beginning and he is way better then Jay and we win with him

Back
Top Bottom