Canuck

Starter
Reaction score
Brunell?
Rivers?
Losman?
Henson?
Ray?

Does Miami come out of the offseason with 1-2 of the above or are we going to end up with the status quo? My greatest fear is that we do not improve the talent with someone who can start immediately (Brunell) or in 05' (Rivers, Losman, Henson or Ray).

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Canuck
Brunell?
Rivers?
Losman?
Henson?
Ray?

Does Miami come out of the offseason with 1-2 of the above or are we going to end up with the status quo? My greatest fear is that we do not improve the talent with someone who can start immediately (Brunell) or in 05' (Rivers, Losman, Henson or Ray).

Thoughts?

It would be completly negative thinking, to think we wouldnt.

BB

Originally posted by chambers84
You forgot to add Fiedler and Garcia.
as well as Warner and Kitna as possible releases and Griese and someone who may re-negotiate

personally, soo much has been said that all I feel I can do is wait and see cause I am not sure where they are going to. I do know that Dave and Rick have alway, always tried to keep their own players first, but in this case, that w/b a tough sell at least w/o another big name QB signee as well

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Garcia might not be released after all...

he has to be... miami makes like 6 million if he leaves! he's not gonna take league min (which is what he's worth) so he has to be released. miami needs the cap $ more then they do him.

More specifically...

Originally posted by FinaticPatch

No I think he was trying to go with positive influences on the team.

...I was talking about new blood. It's obvious to even Wannstedt now that Fiedler is not the answer. He is what he is.....a back-up. Now woth Wanny's control of personnel removed, Marino's emergence into the personnel dept and Spielman's role as "talent picker", are we going to see some change for the better?

Re: More specifically...

Originally posted by Canuck
...I was talking about new blood. It's obvious to even Wannstedt now that Fiedler is not the answer. He is what he is.....a back-up. Now woth Wanny's control of personnel removed, Marino's emergence into the personnel dept and Spielman's role as "talent picker", are we going to see some change for the better?

I'm beginning to think that he does "see the light" but his conservative side will have Fiedler back in uniform as the starter in game one. I still think there will be a kid (Henson, Rivers, Losman) on the bench though awaiting the injury that will most certainly come. At that point, I don't think Fiedler goes back in after recovery.

Back
Top Bottom