QB needs improvement but it's not the primary issue IMO. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB needs improvement but it's not the primary issue IMO.

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
Did Tannehill have a great game? Hell no!!!

BUTTTTTTTTTTT. The entire team played bad!

1. Landry fields a punt inside the 5 yard line. Mistake

2. Hartline makes a stupid show boat selfish move. Look at me I scored. Idiot. Mistake

3. Fields was an inferior punter today. Hang time was abysmal.

4. Philbin screwed up clock management at end of first half. Come on that was infuriating. Mistake

5. Can you say Drops! Noooooooo freaking QB hits EVERY WR PERFECTLY IN STRIDE. Stop it already. WR have to help their QB out and catch the ball. THE MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE LEADING LEAGUE IN DROPS. DROPS PEOPLE.

6. Dip whad #35 doesn't check into field on that punt in Q4. Come on Rizzi. WTF. MISTAKE

7. Special teams are as bad as I've seen in 3-4 years.

8. Grimes and Finnegan. Lololololololol. They are never making game changing plays.

9. Trusnick is the Starting Middle Linebacker of the dolphins. Omg. That is downright mind numbing.

This team has issues. QB play must get better but the line is awful. Time to throw are you kidding me.

It's not okay to hold everyone except the QB accountable for their bad play.

Those things are true, but Tannehill still sucks and should be handing out water next week. Philbin should be unemployed.

Dolphins' recent 1st rd picks and top FAs are starting to bust. Ellerbee is officially a FA bust, i don't think he wears aqua and coral again. We all know about Wheeler. Then there's Tannehill and Jordan. These misses set the team back another 2-3 years.

Back
Top Bottom