QB Overhaul | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB Overhaul

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
What are is the likelihood that none of our 3 QBs are back for next. Brian and Jay are gone, and Sage is an UFA.

In all honesty i would not mind if none of them were back next year.

1. Feeley
2. Vet
3. Rookie (anyone mention Philip Rivers??)

I don't care for Clint Stoener, he is a waste of a roster spot. I would like to see than same, 2 Vets and 1 Rookie. With Feeley pending, I would like to see Garcia here.

Ugh I hate garcia. How about trading Jay for Gannon st up? If injured then feeley. I doubt rivers is an option b/c the front office would look like they just traded a 3rd (conditional to 2nd) and paid 3.6 mil for an insurance policy. I would love

Gannon
Feeley
Rivers

But could live with

Gannon
Feeley
Sage

Gannon is too old. He is not durable. Rather have

Feeley
Sage
Rivers

Although now I am hering that Rivers is expected to be gone by the 15th pick at the latest, he is rapidly climbing the charts. I expect the Steelers to grab him at 11. So if we get a #1 for Adewale, then we should draft Losman and a wr in round 1. JMO.

No way. Rivers or noone as far as QBs go in the draft. Rivers is the only one with a legit future on this team because AJ is around now for a while. Obviously i woudlnt mind Ben or Eli.

I think we would come bottom of the division if we had feeley, Sage and Rivers. That scares me.

I love Feeley, Gannon, Rivers.

What number would Gannon wear??

Back
Top Bottom