QB play in the playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB play in the playoffs

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
Watching the QB play throughout the playoffs I really wonder if we ever get there. The determination, the risk taking, the throws - incredible.

Their play in the playoffs is a reflection of their mentality: play to win rather than not to lose. The Dolphins as well as Tannehill still play with a play not to lose rather than win mentality; the results, the Packers and Lions games.

Anyone who says Tannehill doesnt have a deepball hasnt watched Manning so far in this game

Denver's first possession after the half, 3d and 5 and Peyton throws a 20 yard out that was incomplete when he had a wide open field to run for the first down. That's telling for him to not see or not take it.

I can't help but wonder if this is the end of Peyton Manning. There is whispering that John Fox may be gone if they lose this game.

I can't help but wonder if this is the end of Peyton Manning. There is whispering that John Fox may be gone if they lose this game.

id like 2 think so (fox I mean)

I got money on the Colts to win straight up. Lets go baby close it out. And please never compare Tannehill to Manning again thx

Clearly you two weren't paying attention and haven't realized this is a bash Tannehill and Philbin thread. Stay on topic.

Geez. Cry me a wolf.

Any criticism is bashing. :bobdole:
Sorry I have not seen that determination and will to succeed in Tannehill. Until I see that undetermined will to take a team on his back and literally will the Dolphins into the playoffs and in a playoff game he is not a franchise QB. Last year twice (Bills, Jets) and once this year (Ravens) he had a chance to take the team on his back and push us forward.

But instead we are sitting here again and those not happy with mediocrity wondering what if and those fans of the Tannehill Dolphins throw out every excuse in the book and refer to meaningless stats. If you are telling me that any of these QBs you have seen in the playoffs (incl the losers) are not head and shoulders above you are really fooling yourself.

The only QB from this weekend I would Tannehill (maybe) give a nod over is Newton.

Peyton right now looks like Dan in 1999. It hurts to watch. His body is just giving out.

This Andrew Luck guy is pretty good. Where did he come from? How long has he been playing?

Would be nice to have him in Miami. Did we ever give this guy a look?

Serious question.

Peyton right now looks like Dan in 1999. It hurts to watch. His body is just giving out.

Funny I was just saying the exact same thing. His arm looks shot. When the great ones lose the ability to hit tight windows because of arm strength it's over.

Back
Top Bottom