QB Signed, Other Roster Moves | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB Signed, Other Roster Moves

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Miranda & Kirk-Hughes Waived
MiamiDolphins.com reports the Miami Dolphins have waived OG Antwan Kirk-Hughes and CB Paul Miranda off the practice squad.

Hooks Signed
MiamiDolphins.com reports the Miami Dolphins have signed WR Margin Hooks to the practice squad. Terms of the contract were undisclosed.

QB Dickenson Signed
MiamiDolphins.com reports the Miami Dolphins have signed QB Dave Dickenson. Terms of the deal were undisclosed.

Also from MiamiDolphins.com:
Dickenson, 29, was in training camp with San Diego this year before being waived on August 31. He was claimed by Seattle on September 2 and spent each of the first three games with the Seahawks this year before being waived on September 24. He did not see action with Seattle, and was designated as the third quarterback for two contests. Dickenson spent the 2001 season with the Chargers and was the third quarterback for all 16 regular season games. In preseason with San Diego this year, he completed 16 of 29 passes for 197 yards with two touchdowns and one interception. Last year in preseason, he hit on 20 of 38 passes for 219 yards with one touchdown and one interception.

Whats going on???

I would have thought that we would bring in Robert Baker. He did great in the preseason. Whats going on? :confused:

We did bring Baker back, but I think he wasn't active for last weeks game. I bet he sees the field this week.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
We did bring Baker back, but I think he wasn't active for last weeks game. I bet he sees the field this week.

Thats great, because Baker has a lot of potential. Heres hoping that Baker gives us a reason to keep him even after CC returns. :happydrin :happydrin

A little more info about Dickinson: He was brought in for a try out before last season before signing with San Deigo. The year before that he played in Canada, I am 99% sure he took over for Jeff Garcia and was named the MVP of the league in his first season as a starter. He is a smaller prospect at 5'11'' 200 lbs. All that being said he won't be around as soon as Jay is back in uniform.

He's pure insurance. After Lucas, the next quarterback is Rosenfels, but the probability of both of them being unable to play is incredibly remote.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Yeah, like a promising LB and we ended up signing him. :lol:
they waived defensive tackle Giradie Mercer - since their run D is soooooooooo good :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom