QB T. Levcik : The Phinz Next QB??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB T. Levcik : The Phinz Next QB???

I will be pleasantly surprised if he makes the roster, although I can see him easily winning the third-string spot...

I will be rooting for him as well. Athough I would like to see once and for all, if Cade can play or not. I think this may be Cade's last chance to impress the staff. If he does not, he will most likely be gone this year. No more chances.

Now, getting to Levcik. I know absolutely zero about this guy. I know that he got "good reports" in the mimicamps and QB schools, but, I wil reserve judgement for quite a while. I'm not saying that he will or will not make it, I just have no idea at this time.

It is good to hear that he has a strong arm and can really sling the rock, but, we all know that there is much more to being an NFL QB than a strong arm. Again, I am not knocking him, I just think it is way too soon to be annointing him as the "possible QB of the future". I am really looking forward to this battle to work itself out in preseason. IMO it will be one of the most highly competitive job fights this year.

For all that are already jumping on the Levcik bandwagon, I submit three names from dolphin past that suggest that we all wait just a little longer, ( Mitchell, Huard, and Druckenmiller).

Back
Top Bottom