QB with fire? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB with fire?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
are there any QBs in this draft that have teh ability of the prevoius greats (manning, brady, marino, elways, montana) that when they catch on fire, they are on fire and teh WRs do nethin to get open b/c they konw the ball is going to come into there hands no matter what.

Brohm seems to be the only guy with that potential. REminds me of carson palmer body/ability wise.

Do you guys see anyone in the draft with that ability?

I have seen DC with it a few times but i dont watn to judge him or anything until we see where he stands as a player in the NFL wiht his health issues resolved or damaging.

Russell does. I thinkt he Sugar Bowl showed that. But we're not gettin him.

are there any QBs in this draft that have teh ability of the prevoius greats (manning, brady, marino, elways, montana) that when they catch on fire, they are on fire and teh WRs do nethin to get open b/c they konw the ball is going to come into there hands no matter what.

Brohm seems to be the only guy with that potential. REminds me of carson palmer body/ability wise.

I have seen DC with it a few times but i dont watn to judge him or anything until we see where he stands as a player in the NFL wiht his health issues resolved or damaging.

Russell and Quinn does too but I doubt Brohm, Russell, and Quinn will be there at 9. But who knows...Marino dropped to something like 25 and Shula was shocked and sucked him up...Maybe we'll get lucky...I dont think leak has the potential they have ubthe is still a good QB

Yeah, all the way down to his reconstructed ACL...

Yeah, all the way down to his reconstructed ACL...

who took over for brohm while he was injured?

If you are talking future HOF talent, probably not. But leadership fire? I'd have to go with Jared Zabransky. I don't know what his draft prospects are, but that's the kind of guy that has an intangible Tom Brady-like quality about him. I know, I know... but I wouldn't mind him being on my roster.

Brian Brohm is in the mold of Carson Palmer and Troy Aikman. I would love to get him if he declares.

Zabransky probly plays with the most fire of the QB's in this draft, but he wears his heart on his sleeve. Drew Tate (definately not a draft option) and Kevin Kolb play with a passion that you dont see in most QB's

I really dont understand all this Brian Brohm love. I've seen the kid play, and his body type is almost identical to Brady Quinn. Quinn has better form, throws a better ball, and actually scrambles fairly well when he has to ( 70 yard scramble against USC? )

This forum seems to think he's a steal at #9 but a majority of the analysts mock drafts have him falling to Carolina regularly..

if brohm declares there is a good chance he falls to us ,russell and quinn would be gone with calvin johnson ,dwayne jarret ,joe thomas ,adrian peterson leon hall and all those great first rounders he may just fall to 9
considering that maybe a team wont want himbecause of the durability crap.

Russell and Quinn does too but I doubt Brohm, Russell, and Quinn will be there at 9. But who knows...Marino dropped to something like 25 and Shula was shocked and sucked him up...Maybe we'll get lucky...I dont think leak has the potential they have ubthe is still a good QB

I'm pretty sure Dan dropped to #27......... I also seem to recall some sorta vague rumor (if the Fins started it, what a Genius Move) of drug use, rehab or something, Which we all know couldn't have been further from the truth......

Back
Top Bottom