QB1 Down for the Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB1 Down for the Jets

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Looked like nothing but he walked off the field after laying on it for a minute.

Seems we are going to get confirmation that it’s an Achilles

Tough blow for the Jets. On paper they looked stacked. I was trying to figure out how the Jets would screw up the season before the game and waste all that talent (Jets being Jets) but I didn't think it would only take 4 plays to happen. If it's a full rupture I would be very surprised if that does not end his career.

They are still a very talented team (on paper) but losing Rodgers will be hard to overcome as he was the key improvement over last season.

That all said, I'm actually more surprised how bad Josh Allen looked last night. He plays like he wants to get injured. We may be having the same conversation about him soon.

Tough blow for the Jets. On paper they looked stacked. I was trying to figure out how the Jets would screw up the season before the game and waste all that talent (Jets being Jets) but I didn't think it would only take 4 plays to happen. If it's a full rupture I would be very surprised if that does not end his career.

They are still a very talented team (on paper) but losing Rodgers will be hard to overcome as he was the key improvement over last season.

That all said, I'm actually more surprised how bad Josh Allen looked last night. He plays like he wants to get injured. We may be having the same conversation about him soon.

It really sucks that Rodgers getting injured. I didn't want to see that happen. It's a real shame for the Jets. Even Zach Wilson took a heck of a hit to the head last night in that game and I was surprised he came back in.

Josh Allen, on the other hand, maybe he thinks he's indestructible? Some of the plays, with him jumping six feet in the air, for example, are dangerous and going to get him injured too. I get the fact he wants to win, but he has to watch out.

Seems we are going to get confirmation that it’s an Achilles
I immediately said to my wife - "achilles".

His left foot was at a right angle and it didn't look like he could move it. They announced "ankle" and I said no way.

It really sucks that Rodgers getting injured. I didn't want to see that happen. It's a real shame for the Jets. Even Zach Wilson took a heck of a hit to the head last night in that game and I was surprised he came back in.

Josh Allen, on the other hand, maybe he thinks he's indestructible? Some of the plays, with him jumping six feet in the air, for example, are dangerous and going to get him injured too. I get the fact he wants to win, but he has to watch out.
I was surprised they didn't take Wilson back to the tent after that hit as a concussion risk. It was pretty brutal.

He'll get his comeuppance. It'd be bigly ironic if he got "hit" by Milano in practice.

On a tangent.... My brother to was telling me that he (a Chiefs fan) needs the jest and beefalo to suck. NFL tiebreakers & whatnot

My reply... you are telling me a Dolphins fan you need the bills & jest to to suck? Really?

Back
Top Bottom