Qblessitis... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Qblessitis...

Stamos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Qblessitis - Often refered to as Fiedlerphobia, its a disease that effects both the brain and the heart making fans believe they have no QB. QLI for short, takes place with fans who so desperately want a Quarterback to love, they will emotionally attach themselves to a QB, bad mechanics and all, just in hopes of having a franchise QB.

Most recent cases have involved Mark Brunell and Jeff Garcia. South Florida natives beware, cases of Qblessitis have quadroupled in the last few hours, after several 1000 Dolphins fans visited area hospitals with "hard-ons" for one Phillip Rivers.

To all those not yet infected, the CDC has advised to steer clear of all message boards til the disease can be controled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep...I confess. After watching the highlight video of Rivers I'm sportin' wood. I have a full blown case I guess.

Just GET HIM, period!!!!

Your absolutely right Stamos, but I think Brunell has something left.

I think Rivers is the bomb!!! Don't talk about him like that!! He will be very good in the pros.

Originally posted by finzfan4life
I think Rivers is the bomb!!! Don't talk about him like that!! He will be very good in the pros.

Must be why he's considered a top 5 pick, or top 10. Oh, wait, he's not!

I know I know, the senior bowl is gonna push him up draft boards.

Originally posted by Stamos
Qblessitis - Often refered to as Fiedlerphobia, its a disease that effects both the brain and the heart making fans believe they have no QB. QLI for short, takes place with fans who so desperately want a Quarterback to love, they will emotionally attach themselves to a QB, bad mechanics and all, just in hopes of having a franchise QB.

Most recent cases have involved Mark Brunell and Jeff Garcia. South Florida natives beware, cases of Qblessitis have quadroupled in the last few hours, after several 1000 Dolphins fans visited area hospitals with "hard-ons" for one Phillip Rivers.

To all those not yet infected, the CDC has advised to steer clear of all message boards til the disease can be controled.
that was good!:rofl:

:lol:

QBlessitis..

:rofl:

I think its just that people want another marino, i.e. another guy that makes records but never wins it all

Originally posted by BizarroAndres
I think its just that people want another marino, i.e. another guy that makes records but never wins it all

Ouch, damn bro that hurts....And I can honestly think I can speak for everyone here when i say that yes, everyone here wants another marino - just a marino to snag the big one.

Who exactly are you taking a shot at in that thread, those of us who want Fiedler replaced or Marino :lol:

JK

Originally posted by BizarroAndres

yeah but your forgetting one thing...........We got Ricky!!!!:D

Watching Fiedler or Brunell = Minimal rise. :cry:

Watching Rivers = Hard as a rock!!!:eek:

I guess I'm totally infected....:D

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

good point stamos... cause we know Marino went what was it..

27 Dan Marino Dolphins QB Pittsburgh

Shoot I cant remeber what round our pro bowl DE's or Thomas were taken. Werent they all top five picks too.

Back
Top Bottom