qb's given a chance? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

qb's given a chance?

badfoot

nonpredictor
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I am sorry guys but alot of folks out there are saying that all the "other successful second stringers got a chance!" Well look back and see why! brady got in cause of an INJURY to bledsoe .. a life threatning kidney laceration ! warner? he got his chance because a white hot qb named trent green went down in presaeson with a bad knee INJURY!Delhomme .. same thing .. he was in because of injuries to the starters! Now we have feely ? or do we ?his agent is suspended! ? now how does that work?And we are suppose to give him a chance ? why? because we have no choice? bull ****! Jesus what a desperate team we have become.Feely the savior? hardly !I would rather we let ogun go (underappreciative S.O.B)we sat on this guy for two years! wiating for him to heal .. he has ONE good year for us and now hes going off about how we have money and dont want to spend it? I am sorry but we are like 15 mill over right now .. do I really want a guy like this on my TEAM? hell no! he was only as good as he was because of taylor on the other side, and quite honestly his sacks never came at a really crucial time for the team always when it was out of hand .. its called "padding the stats"! I for one HOPE and PRAY some team is as stupid as we are and give this loathsome asswipe a 1st and 3rd! We might actually get some decent talent !ben rothelsbeger would be my choice.and while i am at it if we keep sam madison .. one of the most overrated cb's in the game and getting slower as we speak... then i will have to watch team after team burn us for long plays to his side over and over again in criticaL GAME CHANGING MOMENTS ... HE WAS GOOD FOR THE FIRST THREE YEARS BUT NOW HE IS ONLY MIDDLE LEVEL TALENT.certainly not worth 8 mill !honestly i havent been around much to post ... but i will tell you i see bad things going down and No free agent pick up is gonna fix it .I was dissappointed last year again and refuse to get excited about this team unless they make the playoffs again !

Back
Top Bottom