Q's about San Diego / Traffic Advisory | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Q's about San Diego / Traffic Advisory

Napoleon

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Q's about San Diego

Hey yall im a noob on these forums but im not a noob fan lol

You guys have a very nice board and after reading some threads you guys are really dedicated fans...

Anyways I just finally decided to buy my tickets for Monday so I was wondering if anybody anywhere the dolphins might be practicing or any hot spots were I might be able to find Ricky im not from San Diego im about 120 miles east but I would be worth an extra drive to see a practice

**AND TO THE PERSON THAT HAS JASON TAILORS GLOVE I SWEAR YOU STOLE MY GLOVE LOL I WAS THERE !!!! IT WASENT FAIR HE THREW BOTH OF THEM IN THE SAME LOCATION:yell: LOL**

I believe that Junior Seau owns a sports bar / restaurant in LaJolla. That might be a good place to begin your quest.

And if no Phins are there (or he doesn't have the bar anymore) LaJolla is a kicka$$ place to hang out and party. :beerbang:

yeah, he still has it...its right off of the 8 in a little shopping center, you can see it right of the north side of the freeway

last time I saw it he a Charger's Bolt as the ' in Seau's...think its still there? :D

you think they'll be some Dolphins there? hmmm..maybe Ill hit that place up...

Let me know if he replaced the bolt with a dolphin or something...that would be hilarious.

Seau's is still here, and it's still decked in Charger gear. He's playing for you guys for now, but he'll always be a Bolt, and he'll go into the HoF as one. It wouldn't suprise me to see him at his restaurant somtime durring the week or after the game. It's only 10 mins from the stadium. As far as where the Dolphins will be practicing, I couldn't tell ya.

Originally posted by DaBolts
Seau's is still here, and it's still decked in Charger gear. He's playing for you guys for now, but he'll always be a Bolt, and he'll go into the HoF as one. It wouldn't suprise me to see him at his restaurant somtime durring the week or after the game. It's only 10 mins from the stadium. As far as where the Dolphins will be practicing, I couldn't tell ya.

the way he was treated is good enough to say "FU." he'll go down as a dolphins because we didn't give up on him.

why would his place have dolphins gear? it's not in miami...

Originally posted by i2panzer

the way he was treated is good enough to say "FU." he'll go down as a dolphins because we didn't give up on him.

why would his place have dolphins gear? it's not in miami...

He also understands it's a business, and if you think his heart isn't still here, you're kidding yourself. Junior on the Chargers early struggles this year:

"It (stinks)," the Dolphins linebacker told Miami reporters yesterday. "It really (stinks) because those guys in that locker room are my guys. I'm a million miles away from them, but those are the guys that I brought up, the guys I went to war with. They're friends of mine, and they always will be."

He may end his career as a Dolphin, but you can bet his retirement party will be here, and he'll go into the HoF as a Charger.

oh yeah.... decking out Seau's with Dolphins stuff would probably kill a lot of incoming revenue.

Seau will go into the HOF as a Charger, just as Emmit Smith is a Cowboy. Can't blame a guy for not wanting to give up, especially when he plays lile Seau!

That is darn good advice from Mr. Muck. If you want my suggestion, I would go to Old Town early, drink plenty of cervezas y tequila, and take the Trolly to the stadium.

Trust me, I used to live in Mission Valley near the stadium, and it is a traffic nightmare.

Seau is a Charger lifer. There is no doubting that, he played there for years. If he wins something here people may remember that he played for the Dolphins, but everyone will always think of Junior Seau as a Charger. He will go into the HOF as a Charger because that was his team for so many years, and he should go into the HOF as a Charger no matter what happens here. I am happy to have Seau on this team, but he will not be remembered as a Dolphin, he will be remembered as a Charger.

theres people out there that will remember he played a year or more for Miami...Charger fans, and Dolphin fans, no one else cares :D

FYI - quote from the Sentinel

"They're going to have a party at Seau's The Restaurant on Monday. It's being billed the Ultimate Tailgate Party, with bands and barbecue and ticket giveaways every hour. The place will be packed because, as the folks at the restaurant claim, "It's the most eagerly anticipated Monday Night Football game in years.""

And speaking of Seau's...I was in there prior to the Charger/Bronco game this year and they did have a neon "Miami Dolphin/Bud Light" sign I'd like to steal from 'em.:evil:

Originally posted by 1972
FYI - quote from the Sentinel

", "It's the most eagerly anticipated Monday Night Football game in years.""

Well thats because its the first one in 7 years for San Diego!

Originally posted by jtown777
And speaking of Seau's...I was in there prior to the Charger/Bronco game this year and they did have a neon "Miami Dolphin/Bud Light" sign I'd like to steal from 'em.:evil:

I saw one of those on Ebay the other day, i think it was uppwards of about $400 or something like that. Sure looked nice though

Back
Top Bottom