Question about a picture in one of your guys sigs.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about a picture in one of your guys sigs....

TRR

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I remember one of you guys had a picture of Patrick Surtain, and it said..."Half of the world is covered by water...the other is covered by Patrick Surtain." Does anyone know who had that, and if I could get the pic somewhere.

Thanks guys! Love your board!

Fred Smoot also has said that. "3/4 of the world is covered by water, and the rest is covered by Freddy Smooty". So damn ****y! :lol:

Somebody had the picture of Surtain though in their sig/avatar....Anybody know where I can get the pic?

byroan said:
:confused: He's right, it's going to be moved. You posted it on the wrong forum.

Then move it...

Wish I could help more I just checked all the members on the member list that have Surtain in the beginning of their name. No luck.

So wait, did Predaphin have it than change it?? He might still have it saved on his computer. I'll PM since TRR has 5 posts and I think you need 50 to PM. And I'll link him to this thread, hopefully that helps.

painnotpleasure said:
Wish I could help more I just checked all the members on the member list that have Surtain in the beginning of their name. No luck.

So wait, did Predaphin have it than change it?? He might still have it saved on his computer. I'll PM since TRR has 5 posts and I think you need 50 to PM. And I'll link him to this thread, hopefully that helps.

Hey thank you. I appreciate it!!

TRR said:
Hey thank you. I appreciate it!!
No problem. Just sent him the PM (and the link to this thread). If he's the guy, he'll probably send it to you whenever he logs in. :up:

I have that pic saved it's just that my computer won't let me post it. I copy it but i can't paste it??? And when i try to upload it it says there is an error??

dolfan_101 said:
I have that pic saved it's just that my computer won't let me post it. I copy it but i can't paste it??? And when i try to upload it it says there is an error??

host it on imageshack.com

Back
Top Bottom