Question about being logged in... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about being logged in...

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with any other fan site but this one with staying logged in, is there an issue with this site? I check the box "remember me" and even if I leave the site for a second I have to log in whenever I return. Anyone know why?

FTP

I use IE and it remembers me each time, I have the newest version (I forget if its 7 or 8).

I will tell you there are sometimes I can't get on and if I switch to fire-fox I can get on, but IE always remembers my ID and password when I log on.

What I have found is if I log on sometimes from a different computer, say my friends house thru IE, when I go home I have to log everything in again. Maybe its a security thing with IE?

Hope this helps some.

FTP

I use IE and it remembers me each time, I have the newest version (I forget if its 7 or 8).

I will tell you there are sometimes I can't get on and if I switch to fire-fox I can get on, but IE always remembers my ID and password when I log on.

What I have found is if I log on sometimes from a different computer, say my friends house thru IE, when I go home I have to log everything in again. Maybe its a security thing with IE?

Hope this helps some.

I'm pretty sure I also have the latest version of IE, I'm using my home coputer as always and I didn't have any issues till a few days ago. I'm not sure what's changed, but something has.

I'm pretty sure I also have the latest version of IE, I'm using my home coputer as always and I didn't have any issues till a few days ago. I'm not sure what's changed, but something has.

Nothing has changed here in the past month....nothing added, taken away or adjusted.

Has something changed on your end? Have you changed your cookie or privacy settings?

I use Firefox and Safari and never have to log in unless I clear my cookies.

FTP,

Just for kicks, try installing Firefox and then come to the site. See if the problem follows. That way we can start to see if it's something with your IE or the account on our side.

Let us know.

FTP,

Just for kicks, try installing Firefox and then come to the site. See if the problem follows. That way we can start to see if it's something with your IE or the account on our side.

Let us know.
Yes, try Firefox...Everyone should come to the good side...Soon they will all see the light...:evilmod:

FTP,

Let us know.

I downloaded both Firefox and Safari (Apple). I don't have any problem staying logged in with Firefox, I did not like safari. So the problem must be with IE, however like I said the only site I couldn't stay logged into was finheaven. So my guess is there is some issue with finheaven and IE. Nevertheless, I'll keep Firefox.

I like IE better then firefox.
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom