Question about Football Pool | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Football Pool

having trouble breathing
Reaction score
Is there a reason that the regular season standings are separate from the playoff standings? Are they going to be combined for an entire season total?

The rules say that prizes will be announced. It's not like I'm in the top 5 or anything, but I was wondering how many people get prizes. Top 3? Top 10?

I was just wondering if I'm completely out of the running or if I should really put some thought into the last games.

Thanks.

hehe....he looks scary in that pic but, he's a big baby.

inFINSible said:
hehe....he looks scary in that pic but, he's a big baby.
my neighbors have a big black rottweiler. i was walking up to their house and the thing came running at me like it was gonna rip me into, growling and snarling. then it pissed on my foot!
:rolleyes:

and if that ain't a complaint, i don't know what is! :D

dolfan06 said:
my neighbors have a big black rottweiler. i was walking up to their house and the thing came running at me like it was gonna rip me into, growling and snarling. then it pissed on my foot!
:rolleyes:

and if that ain't a complaint, i don't know what is! :D
:lol:

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Does anyone know who I can PM to maybe get an answer. Only one week left.

Who runs the pool? or does it just run itself?

Why am I asking all these questions?

What is the fastest land mammal?

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

Will Brad and Jen ever get back together?

Is a manned mission to Mars really feasible?

Why am I farting so much today?

What is the purpose of a necktie?

OK, moving on .......

It's over. Now what happens?

Does regular season and playoffs get combined? How many people get fabulous prizes?
I hope I win a trip to Las Vegas!!!!

i would also like to know about the prizes, i finished 1st in the regular and postseason picks and wanted to know what the prizes are. Thanks

vinlakers22 said:
i would also like to know about the prizes, i finished 1st in the regular and postseason picks and wanted to know what the prizes are. Thanks

Dude. You kicked a$$ consistently. Very impressive.

I was just hoping the top 3 in postseason got prizes. ;)

But, as you can see, nobody has answered this thread with any info in nearly a month. Nobody seems to care much about the footbal pool.

Let me know on this thread if you hear anything....

vinlakers22 said:

1 lolipop

Back
Top Bottom