Question about Football Pool | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Football Pool

The football pool never had any prizes set... I apologize if this is a disappointment to anyone. But, I just never had the time dedicated last season to work things out. I have a much renewed interest in things new... so next season will be different, without a doubt.

Once again, I apologize. I'll work on getting some badges or something to put with your usernames though... if you're interested in that.

Let me know.

Sincerely,
AJ

I think vinlakers22 deserves something worthwhile. I know that I put in a lot of time making my picks each week, so I imagine he did as well (since he kicked everyone's a$$es).

Finheaven should buy the guy something with part of the profits from the Dan Marino raffle. That's just wrong to dangle a carrot all season and then say "Sorry, maybe next year."

That's very true... I apologize. Even more unfair was that there was a special Premium Member league, and the winners should get something there as well. I don't know if we're going to make profit on the Dan Marino raffle yet... but hopefully we will. Whether yes or no, how does this scheme sound...

1 - $100 gift certificate to the FinHeaven store
2 - $50 gift certificate to the FinHeaven store
3 - $25 gift certificate to the FinHeaven store

Let me know and I'll buy the certificates.

that sounds great, i would like to thank everyone here at finheaven who organized the football pool, you guys did a great job this year

FinHeavenAJ said:
That's very true... I apologize. Even more unfair was that there was a special Premium Member league, and the winners should get something there as well. I don't know if we're going to make profit on the Dan Marino raffle yet... but hopefully we will. Whether yes or no, how does this scheme sound...

1 - $100 gift certificate to the FinHeaven store
2 - $50 gift certificate to the FinHeaven store
3 - $25 gift certificate to the FinHeaven store

Let me know and I'll buy the certificates.

Is that for regular season or playoffs? Or is there some way to combine the two?

FinHeavenAJ said:
Even more unfair was that there was a special Premium Member league, and the winners should get something there as well.

I won that league. :D

I apologize. Though haven't taken an active role in the football pool, I'll make sure this gets done. :aj: :whip:

Apologies again.

Back
Top Bottom