Question about Lea Corso... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Lea Corso...

OSUDauby

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone remember who Lea Corso picked to win the National Championship this season??
I cannot remember correctly, but for some reason I keep on thinking that he picked either Ohio State or West Virginia.
I'm not asking to stir up an arguement, I just simply cannot remember and would like to know.

LtDan said:
I doubt it was the Buckeyes since he picked against them when they played Texas

That is exactly why I asked. I was thinking that he picked Ohio State, but then picked Texas and Iowa to both beat OSU. I was a little off there. Plus, I've got a little something planned for the OSU/UM gameday that will be at Ohio State.

i think he had Cal vs WV

Lee is a douchbag!!! Lee once brought the IU football team to the opening game in a double-decker bus and they got stuck in traffic. The game had to be delayed around 45 minutes because of it.

Stoy10 said:
Lee is a douchbag!!! Lee once brought the IU football team to the opening game in a double-decker bus and they got stuck in traffic. The game had to be delayed around 45 minutes because of it.
and...that makes him a douchebag...?

Yep. Lee picked Cal and WVU. and Cal to beat us i believe....

Well i beat he felt stupid down there in Ole' rocky top!

OSUDauby said:
That is exactly why I asked. I was thinking that he picked Ohio State, but then picked Texas and Iowa to both beat OSU. I was a little off there. Plus, I've got a little something planned for the OSU/UM gameday that will be at Ohio State.
Cool! Handle the Buckeye business!!

Stoy10 said:

so, that makes him a douchbag because he got stuck in traffic??? :shakeno: :shakeno:

On that subject Kirk Herbstriet is the only man Ill admidt is better looking than me!!!!!!!!! The chicks round here dig him....I saw hime like a year and a half ago at the Buckeye Hall of Fame (resteraunt) and he's a pretty built dude on top of it...

Back
Top Bottom