Question about Phin' Coverage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Phin' Coverage

MelbournePhin

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am thinking about subsrcibing to a Miami based newspaper during the season so I can be kept up-to-date without having to surf the net too much. This might be a dumb thread, but I just want some opinions on which is a better choice, the Sun-Sentinel or the Miami Herald? :confused:

Originally posted by MelbournePhin
I am thinking about subsrcibing to a Miami based newspaper during the season so I can be kept up-to-date without having to surf the net too much. This might be a dumb thread, but I just want some opinions on which is a better choice, the Sun-Sentinel or the Miami Herald? :confused:

Just use www.phinzone.com.

They collect all the Dolphins related articles from the Palm Beach Post, Miami Herald, and Sun-Sentinel, for what little those mullet wrappers are worth.

good point DP, I might re-think this idea of mine. But which newspaper has better coverage in your opinion?

They are all very close and all three papers do a good job, they have to around here.

I like the Sun Sentinal better than the Herald, I don't trust the Herald coverage too much and online they do not update their pages during the day.
But online, Phinzone gives you the three major papers stories....That is probably the best way to go....besides that, this site is good for keeping you up to date on what is happening....

Before I found Finheaven I just read the Herald online for years...after I found out the Sun Sentinel had coverage, too, I began reading them online, thought their coverage was better...during the season I also like to read our opponents' online newspaper the week before we play them and the two or three days after, sometimes you get some interesting articles about the Fins with a different perspective...especially like to read the Boston papers or the NY Post after we beat the Pats or the Jets...I think there are some webservices (pretty sure there is one on the ESPN site) that pulls articles about your favorite team from newspapers all around the country

I like Sun Sentinel's articles better online but I have no Idea whose paper is better. I'd say subscribe to both sunday papers because the articles will be completely different and that way you'll get all the content. It's a shame you can't get them shipped together and pay one shipping charge though.

As I've noted in other posts, my dog prefers the Herald, especially Armando's articles, but I expect he'll be house-broken by the time the season starts.

Re: Re: Question about Phin' Coverage

Originally posted by Disgustipate

Just use www.phinzone.com.

They collect all the Dolphins related articles from the Palm Beach Post, Miami Herald, and Sun-Sentinel, for what little those mullet wrappers are worth.

Oh you mean like this??

:roflmao:

I thought you meant coverage schemes for our defensive backs......

Originally posted by MelbournePhin
good point DP, I might re-think this idea of mine. But which newspaper has better coverage in your opinion?

I'm in Miami, and I actually prefer the Palm Beach Post.

Melbourne, the site I like is actually www.phins.com. Go there and click on News Wire. They update from almost any paper and any article with the Dolphins mentioned in it. They draw from the local papers as well as ESPN, CNNSI, USA Today and from the visiting team papers every week. I think it is the best site for coverage. Cheers!!

Back
Top Bottom