Question about the point store. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about the point store.

WharfRat

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If I spend 1500 points to change someone's custom title... will they be able to change it back fo free? Or do they need 1500 points to do so?

Just wondering before I waste the points....

Originally, people had to buy to change their own title... but people complained about it... so I had to change it back in order to make the other people happy. I tried to figure out a way to make it have a one week "unchangable" user title if changed by another user... but couldn't figure it out.

I am pretty sure I can change a setting in the Admin section of the boards so specific users can't change their user title. So, if you PM/email me letting me who's title you changed, I can make it so that person can't change it for one week.

Just remember, it can't be anything like "I'm an @$$" or etc... I'm sure you know that already... but this is for everyone else that may not know... (just obey the TOS... simply put...)

Wharfie, did ya really think I would change it back right away? :p

Wouldn't you know it, I come to the suggestions forum to pitch a b!tch, and I find this damn thread.

This information would have been very useful BEFORE I shelled out 1500 big ones to change Marino1983's name.

Bastards. :nono:

Back
Top Bottom