Question about the radio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about the radio

FinsGoToGuy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Will we be able to listen to the game this season on WQAM or the NFL will block that ?

Since I live in Montreal we get a lot more Pats, Jets and Bills games than Dolphins and the internet has changed my life a lot (actually only sundays !) and it would suck pretty badly to loose that.

Play by play is great but it doesn't bring the excitement of listening live to the game.

I suggest you suscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket !!!:D
Tous les matchs des Dolphins en direct !

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Will we be able to listen to the game this season on WQAM or the NFL will block that ?

NFL is making WQAM shut down the free internet broadcasting of the game, pregame and post game wrap ups. SUX.

The thing that is even worse is that the NFL site for the scam package they're selling states that they have to charge because the internet broadcasts of games costs the NFL too much money and that in order to continue it providing broadcasts on the NFL site, they have to charge money.

So, if we are to believe this crap, then the poooooooooooorrr little NFL can't afford to stream games while, apparently, MEGA BROADCASTING GIANT - WQAM - a/k/a world leading wealthy radio station - has no problem paying to broadcast its entire programing over the internet - 24 /7. Give me a FRIGGIN' BREAK!!!

Even the Pre and Post-game shows?!?!?! Why? That is horrible! :|

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
I suggest you suscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket !!!:D
Tous les matchs des Dolphins en direct !

That just suck to pay for the NFL, MLB, ...

Why can't it be free !!!

Back
Top Bottom