Question about the Surtain hit | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about the Surtain hit

As I told the donkeys on thier site, I am sure Gene Washington must have said something simialar to this. He either was inacurate, or he said"it is under review" or something. I guarantee if Surtain was definitely fined, the media would have released it. Why would the Miami Herald and WQAM both deny it? Come'on guys. I will give you the same challenge I gave them. Provide one shred of evidence to prove me wrong! They couldn't when the story was still "hot" I am sure you can't now. Why? Because it's not true! Question: You are the Denver Post and you are steaming mad about the Kennedy deal right? Then it is known that Surtain is fined. But you don't report it?
RIGHT!

Sorry guys this is just not true.

PS
Wasn't this game like three weeks ago? Get over it Bronco fans!

Funny how everyone seems to be scared of someone on the net.

Originally posted by fin-atic
I will give you the same challenge I gave them. Provide one shred of evidence to prove me wrong! They couldn't when the story was still "hot" I am sure you can't now.

What are you talking about? I gave you a link to listen to the GUY WHO HANDS OUT THE FINES say it with his own to lips to a national audience. If Gene Washington says to a national audience that Patrick Surtain was fined, you can bet he got fined. I'm sure that you really called all the media sources you talked about, and I'm sure that they were bending over backward to make sure that you, Joe Blow, had the most up to date information... :rolleyes:

And even IF he didn't get fined, Gene Washington told a national audience that Surtain made an illegal hit. Same diff if you ask me. A fine makes no difference in my book... acknowledgement is all I want... Our guy made a bad hit.... your guy made a bad hit... big deal... it's football... get a grip.

Originally posted by Taco John
Our guy made a bad hit.... your guy made a bad hit... big deal... it's football... get a grip.

Yes you should. Your still here 2 weeks later trying to justify your teams dirty tactics.

Gene Washington probably said that just to shut you bronco fans up. For the fact remains that no fine was ever issued. Fines are ALWAYS in the Miami media no matter how small the fine is and we do get our share of fines.

Okay... heres the Lowdown, Surtain did get fined for a helmet to helmet hit... big difference between his and Tatum's.. I mean Kennedy's hit was that Tatum.. I mean Kennedy hit with the crown of his helmet and speared Chambers while Surtains hit was facemask on facemask... an illegal hit, but at least Surtain wrapped him up and went for the tackle and was obviously not trying to hurt him. Not like Tatum... I mean Kennedy.

The link you provided was after the Interview had been changed. I still contend you either misunderstood his comments or he was wrong. But that is the only place you can say it appears anywhere?
These eyes of mine have yet to see any proof. I'm still waiting. Someone give me the article, link to the story, etc. Well?

And Taco, you are an ass. You don't want to believe that I called the media, but I did. I was very driven after I read your full of crap lies and propoganda. I was determined to find the truth.
You may be all powerful on Orangemane.com, but here you aren't crap. Just another pathetic loser who STILL can't get over it that we came into your house and bitch slapped you around your littlel Sunday night party. Get over it!!

In the meantime I will wait for the proof. Of course we all know it doesn't exist. Go peddle crazy in Denver, they buy your lies there.

Fin, I heard the same interview with Gene. He said flat out Surtain was fined for the hit on Smith.

Back
Top Bottom