Question about Warn: (0%) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Warn: (0%)

Just came here to ask the same thing, It was at 0% so i didn't think I was in trouble yet. I think it should be made public viewing so we can bait people who are close to being sent on a vacation:evil:

dominizzo said:
Why do i have a warning thingy under my avatar

Thanks

everybody does...
It's a part of the new enhancements to the site.
It allows us to track how many times a user has been warned, and for what....and things like frequent flyers to banned camp.... It also allows us to explain to the member exactly why they're being warned via PM.
As long as yours stays at zero, you have nothing to worry about! ;)

GRAPEAPE said:
Just came here to ask the same thing, It was at 0% so i didn't think I was in trouble yet. I think it should be made public viewing so we can bait people who are close to being sent on a vacation:evil:

If I warn you 6 times....guess how many PM's you'll get! :wink: :lol:

WharfRat said:
If I warn you 6 times....guess how many PM's you'll get! :wink: :lol:
8??:boohoo: Can that be made public view?? I think it would be nice to see who'e been naughty and nice. It would help in my present giving around christmas time.

GRAPEAPE said:
8??:boohoo: Can that be made public view?? I think it would be nice to see who'e been naughty and nice. It would help in my present giving around christmas time.

It would help weed out the squirrels too, wouldn't it?

clear.gif

:eek:

3 points for a personal attack. - inFINSible

I have a zero! People know grapeape is the real trouble maker!

cool what does this thing mean?

on the bottom of my name after i post it says warned 0% what does it mean by warned? by a mod?

GRAPEAPE said:

for that same reason you can only see yours. Admins and Mods can see everyone. We don't want people baiting one another into time off.

WharfRat said:
everybody does...
It's a part of the new enhancements to the site.
It allows us to track how many times a user has been warned, and for what....and things like frequent flyers to banned camp.... It also allows us to explain to the member exactly why they're being warned via PM.
As long as yours stays at zero, you have nothing to worry about! ;)
Sweet, I wondered how in the heck you guys kept track of the history of thousands of users. How did you do it before?

Alright good. At first I thought this warning thing was going to be that everybody could warn each other and see where they are at. I am very glad to hear that it is only mods/admins that can warn you/see the bar.

PS: I am at zero also. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom