Question for Administrators? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for Administrators?

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If you are going to close and lock threads then what is the point of leaving it on the board? If you wanted make a statement why not just write a commentary?

Signed,
Quite confused.

Question for poster.

Why do you post in the wrong forum?

Signed,

DirkDiggler said:
If you are going to close and lock threads then what is the point of leaving it on the board? If you wanted make a statement why not just write a commentary?

Signed,
Quite confused.

Threads are locked to prevent further posting. Eventually, they will scroll off the page and there is no need to delete them. :wink:

The story was no longer Dolphin related.It has now become a story about Alabama looking for a head coach thus further speculation belongs in the College forum.

CrunchTime said:
The story was no longer Dolphin related.It has now become a story about Alabama looking for a head coach thus further speculation belongs in the College forum.

thank you

DirkDiggler said:
So why not move it like the rest of our posts who are out of place?

The thread has aged with time.It was relevant when it was posted because there was speculation that Saban was a prime candidate for the job.

That is no longer the case.That rumor has been resolved.The last few posts in the thread were speculating on who would be the prime candidates for Alabamas HC job ,now that Sabans name was removed from consideration if indeed he ever was a candidate.

DirkDiggler said:
Apparently this is the right forum for chastising board members for speculating on Saban and Bamma.

Who was chastised? I asked a simple question. There's a forum for questions about the site but instead you posted it in the Miami Dolphins forum. The thread was closed because it was getting out of hand. It was left in the forum so posters were still able to read it but no longer post in it.

My point was this. I posted something in the wrong forum so you moved it quickly. (as it should be) But the post you locked should also have been moved hours ago but instead since it was written by one of the insiders you left it there all day just to keep your point going. It should have been moved imeadieatly or left open for discussion and neither took place. Just seemed like a power play to me.

DirkDiggler said:
My point was this. I posted something in the wrong forum so you moved it quickly. (as it should be) But the post you locked should also have been moved hours ago but instead since it was written by one of the insiders you left it there all day just to keep your point going. It should have been moved imeadieatly or left open for discussion and neither took place. Just seemed like a power play to me.
If you have an issue that needs attention, you could of at the time, pm'ed a mod that was on at the time, reported the post in question, or thirdly sent a email to admins@finheaven.com Either one of the three ways could have gotten your concern or question answered. There are no power plays here, this is football not Hockey.:D

Crypt Keeper said:
With stories like these coming up:

http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamnews/kscarbinsky.ssf?/base/sports/1165576368170950.xml&coll=2&thispage=1

I think the thread should stay open. It is still not 100% certain that Saban will remain with the Dolphins when the season ends.

The Alabama press has lost all of its credibility .All of the false rumors originated from there.

If you want to start a new thread about this new rumor go ahead as long as its well written and supported...........and hopefully from a source other than the Alabama press.

The old thread was going off topic and becoming antagonistic.

BTW congrats for becoming an insider according to the originator of this thread since you started the thread in question.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom