Question for Administrators? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for Administrators?

CrunchTime said:
BTW congrats for becoming an insider according to the originator of this thread since you started the thread in question.:wink:
Are you taking a shot at me? I just posted these threads because it was news involving our coach. Was I not supposed to post something Dolphin related?

Crypt Keeper said:
Are you taking a shot at me? I just posted these threads because it was news involving our coach. Was I not supposed to post something Dolphin related?

Not at all.The thread starter of this thread seems to think that we are involved in some sort of conspiracy with you.:D

DirkDiggler said:
My point was this. I posted something in the wrong forum so you moved it quickly. (as it should be) But the post you locked should also have been moved hours ago but instead since it was written by one of the insiders you left it there all day just to keep your point going. It should have been moved imeadieatly or left open for discussion and neither took place. Just seemed like a power play to me.

DirkDiggler said:
My point was this. I posted something in the wrong forum so you moved it quickly. (as it should be) But the post you locked should also have been moved hours ago but instead since it was written by one of the insiders you left it there all day just to keep your point going. It should have been moved imeadieatly or left open for discussion and neither took place. Just seemed like a power play to me.
Why should it have been moved? I really don't understand your argument. At the time of the post, it was Dolphins related. It was closed so it could still be read.

Here is a quote from Crunch Time super moderator.

The story was no longer Dolphin related.It has now become a story about Alabama looking for a head coach thus further speculation belongs in the College forum.

My point exactly. They left the thread up all day but closed so no one else could post to it. I posted my question and they said that it was the wrong forum and it was "Imedeatly" Moved!!! Whereas the saban thread stayed there even though the moderator said it was in the wrong forum. Proving my point that the mod liked the idea of "Us" having to look at the point of view that we were wrong for suggesting that Saban wasnt as Loyal as we thought and wanted to rub our noses in it without having the chance to respond. If he really thought it belonged in the other forum then he would have moved it so we all could continue to comment.

DirkDiggler said:
Here is a quote from Crunch Time super moderator.

The story was no longer Dolphin related.It has now become a story about Alabama looking for a head coach thus further speculation belongs in the College forum.

My point exactly. They left the thread up all day but closed so no one else could post to it. I posted my question and they said that it was the wrong forum and it was "Imedeatly" Moved!!! Whereas the saban thread stayed there even though the moderator said it was in the wrong forum. Proving my point that the mod liked the idea of "Us" having to look at the point of view that we were wrong for suggesting that Saban wasnt as Loyal as we thought and wanted to rub our noses in it without having the chance to respond. If he really thought it belonged in the other forum then he would have moved it so we all could continue to comment.
right. :evilmod: at work. the simple answer is, it was relevant when it was started. Do you want us to go back and remove every jay or Ray or marino thread from the main forum because they are no longer on the team? if it concerned the team it stays. the thread being locked doesnt' mean we have to move it.

Don't worry...."Pick on Dirk Diggler" week ends Sunday at midnight. :wink:

I'm done. I give up. There is no debating you guys on this. I like to talk Dolphins football but the few of you at the top treat this board like its your football and if you dont like something your just gonna take your ball and go home.

DirkDiggler said:
I'm done. I give up. There is no debating you guys on this. I like to talk Dolphins football but the few of you at the top treat this board like its your football and if you dont like something your just gonna take your ball and go home.
I don't see how you can say that.....maybe there's a formula.....try this

How many threads have you started? Now, subtract how many of those threads we've moved or closed. Then stare at the total and try to say we're censoring you.....and say it with a straight face too....

inFINSible said:
I don't see how you can say that.....maybe there's a formula.....try this

How many threads have you started? Now, subtract how many of those threads we've moved or closed. Then stare at the total and try to say we're censoring you.....and say it with a straight face too....

That seriously one of the funniest things I have read in a long time :lol:

Look at this from Len Pasquarelli:
Timing not right for Saban and Alabama: There were a lot of people in the Miami front office, those who still regard Nick Saban as a martinet of sorts, who were hoping the Dolphins' coach would accept the Alabama job. And, truth be told, there were a few people close to Saban who were nudging him in the general direction of Tuscaloosa. Had the timing been a little different and Alabama been able to wait until the end of the NFL season before making its choice, those people might have been able to persuade Saban to at least consider the job. And let's be straight about this: The offer floated to Saban by the Alabama folks was nowhere close to the $57 million that has been reported. It was, though, for 10 years, and at an average more than double what former West Virginia coach Rich Rodriguez turned down from the Crimson Tide.

Back
Top Bottom