Question for all you Fin fans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for all you Fin fans.

gr8slayer

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I have to assume that a good majority of you are fans of the "U." Please tell me about this Roscoe Parrish and these Kevin Everett. Were they worth it? I honestly have never heard of Everett and only heard of Parrish a few times.

Everett has alot of talent but injury prone from what I hear. Parrish though is so undersized. He has good hands and is mighty quick but he is tiny. I dont know about him going that high but he will probably be a great returner for you.

Parrish is a poor man's Santana Moss. Excellect speed, agility, good hands, & a very good return man. Everett is still developing. He's dropped a lot of easy balls the past couple years but is a good athlete.

Parrish is alot like Santana Moss. Everett will be good if he stays healthy

BS!!! The Bills became SB contenders with those two picks alone. They completed that O formation in Buffalo. I cant believe the ignorance. Not you bills fan, these guys. Perfect slot guy and TE. You couldnt ask for any better.

as for return man, I find that funny. Mike may not utilize them correctly though, he proved that with Willis and Lee last season, but he got wise whent he wins started coming fast and furious. Hopefully he learned, and put both of your new O guys in week1. should be very intersting to see Willis light it up even more now. Im envious of your Bills. Im thinking of taking them on as my interim team until this sheet gets corrected in Miami. God aweful!

I wouldn't have minded Parrish, but I'll pass on Everette...

IMO, the Bills' only good pick was Parrish and that's it. Yet Parrish was a bit of a reach....But I still believe had the Bills not drafted him when they did, someone else would've picked him.

Roscoe Parrish

gr8slayer said:
I have to assume that a good majority of you are fans of the "U." Please tell me about this Roscoe Parrish and these Kevin Everett. Were they worth it? I honestly have never heard of Everett and only heard of Parrish a few times.

In my opinion you got an excellent receiver in Roscoe Parrish. Small, quick,and fast in the Santana Moss mold. I was wishing Miami would pick him with even our second rounder. Rolle the CB from UM who went to Arizona said he was the best receiver he faced in college (during practices). I think we're going to regret letting Buffalo get him. He's gonna be dangerous in the slot ala Joe Horn and Hakeem who used to play for the Rams. He can also return punts and kickoffs, SPEED TO KILL!!!!

Parrish is an explosive little guy, but I don't know if his skill translate into the NFL. He will be a very good KR at the very least. Everett has the potential to be an excellent TE. He is big, he is fast and can really play. He didn't get to show what he had at Miami for some reason. Maybe because he only really had a year at the starting spot. Keep an eye on him though because he has alot of talent.

gr8slayer said:

Both were reaches ....you guys had a terrible draft....thanks for the help! :wink: ....and hey thanks for holding onto Travis Henry too.....cause now you won't get **** for him :wink: ....and he'll leave in free agency next year AND disrupt the locker room......GOOD JOB BILLS!!! ....I also liked the loss of Winfield last year he is special, and the loss of Pat Williams this year, and Jennings....combined with poor draft and rookie QB.....guess you guys have a season like we just had to look forward to :evil: I look forward to our 2 victories - thanks again!!! :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom