Question for Mods | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for Mods

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey fellas, hoping one of you can answer this for me. I sent AJ a check nearly a month back on Jan 20 for $75 to cover a donation + VIP. I was wondering how long it will take me to get my donator badge + access to VIP cause im getting kinda impatient since its been a month :tantrum:

I know hes got a lot to do but im looking foward to contributing in that forum.

Thanks. :cooldude:

WharfRat said:
That would be becuase I gave it to him earlier this morning :wink:

I just forgot to post here telling him I did it.... :D

:sidelol: I have no idea why, that just cracked me up.

I didn't get my donator badge either...does that mean it wasn't received? I only ask because this was the first time I donated to FinHeaven and I wanted to make sure I did it right and someone else isn't having a party with my money. :kingnate:

byroan said:
:lol:

How did you send your donation?

Paypal by clicking on the Donate! link on the top of the page. I sent it back on the 11th and the money transferred on the 14th. I donated because it was one year since I joined FinHeaven and I wanted to give a little bit back. :kingnate:

KingNate85 said:
Paypal by clicking on the Donate! link on the top of the page. I sent it back on the 11th and the money transferred on the 14th. I donated because it was one year since I joined FinHeaven and I wanted to give a little bit back. :kingnate:
Then it got there. You'll get your badge whenever one the admins stop :bong2:

byroan said:
Then it got there. You'll get your badge whenever one the admins stop :bong2:

:chuckle:

No problem. My only concern about not getting the badge was that the money was never received in which case I would have freaked out. Thanks for the help, Byron! :kingnate:

orange4ci-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom