question for this board... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

question for this board...

Hey Jaydog.....

You might like this.....

I don't mean to be blunt, but in order to win on Sunday....we need to weed out Elvis from the pocket and put his back in the grass. Take Ray Lewis out of the game and make it so the roaches can't find him (but not clip him). We also need a joint effort by the offense and defense to nip the Ravens in the bud. That'll make Mary Jane cry. :cry:

Go Fins!!!! :D :D :D

Did I miss anything?

Re: Hey Jaydog.....

Originally posted by Ray_Finkle
You might like this.....

I don't mean to be blunt, but in order to win on Sunday....we need to weed out Elvis from the pocket and put his back in the grass. Take Ray Lewis out of the game and make it so the roaches can't find him (but not clip him). We also need a joint effort by the offense and defense to nip the Ravens in the bud. That'll make Mary Jane cry. :cry:

Did I miss anything?

Re: Hey Jaydog.....

Originally posted by Ray_Finkle
You might like this.....

Did I miss anything?

man you got jaydog taken deep breaths now! get a paper bag jaydog, practice slow easy breaths!

Speakin of smokin'

You guys be sure and head over to the lounge sooner or later and vote for your favorite stoner movie, several other polls there as well.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom