Question poll for everyone........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question poll for everyone........

Was the Wayne/Wanny meeting really a positive one, or was an ultimatum given?

• Wayne and Wanny's statement to public were true about it being positive

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • They lied through their teeth and Wayne gave Wanny an ultimatum.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
After Huizenga's meeting w/ Wanny, they both said publically that the meeting was positive and a show of support. I personally think they both lied through their teeth and that H. Wayne gave Wanny an ultimatum of make the playoffs and go deep, or else. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by phinsphan4ever
After Huizenga's meeting w/ Wanny, they both said publically that the meeting was positive and a show of support. I personally think they both lied through their teeth and that H. Wayne gave Wanny an ultimatum of make the playoffs and go deep, or else. What do you think?

yup, just more propaganda for the publc.
Wayne's MO has been to call heads of his companies in for an ***-chewing and ultimatum if things aren't righted. We don't hear of these things with his other companies becuase they're really none of the public's biz anyway. But the Dolphins are "everybodies biz" so it's simply a "political scheme" to try and keep things in low profile. But when something is rotten in Denmark, it's hard for the public to not see thru it all. :rolleyes:

I guess I have to post after being the only one who voted the "Positive" thing.

Wayne doesn't know shizit about football. I can't believe he said after buying the team that he bought the team at his wife's encouragement.

I think Wayne asked Dave about the season, the locker room, and his judgement of if this team could rebound from the two straight losses. I think the entire time Wayne was thinking "if it doesn't happen you are gone" but he did not say it.

It a simple management practive. You ask the questions from the leadership. They give you the answers you want to here. When the final results are tallied, you show them the results and their termination letter.

It's the only case where you as an owner can be a man of your word. Wayne gave him a chance and stuck by him until the bitter end but now he has no other choice.

Back
Top Bottom