Question regarding Browns contract | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question regarding Browns contract

vegasphan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just reading the stories regarding the negotiations between the dolphins and browns agent. Is this something to be worried about? Does this mean there is a chance we wasted our #2 pick?

Thanks for clearing it up for me in advance. I admitedly am not savey in regard to this sort of thing.

no...

unfortunately a hold out is more likely than not in this day and age.

This is big money that the Dolphins and Ronnie's agent is talking about. They won't be bickering over a few hundred thousand dollars, they'll be discussing multi-millions, clauses and bonuses.

Ronnie has said that he wants to get into camp and start learning ASAP, I don't think he'll hold out for long if at all.

the bonus will be the hardest thing cause wayne doens't do big lump sum guaranteed bonus.

vegasphan said:
Just reading the stories regarding the negotiations between the dolphins and browns agent. Is this something to be worried about? Does this mean there is a chance we wasted our #2 pick?

Thanks for clearing it up for me in advance. I admitedly am not savey in regard to this sort of thing.

It can be but there is absolutely no reason to worry about it right now. It's more the media speculating right now.

If it's 3 weeks from training camp and his agents in a foul mood...then worry. Until then it's nothing.

Man, I hope everything works out...but I think Huizenga has seen how Saban is the second coming. He knows that Brown will be important to the evolution of this new era and I think he'll dish the bonus out.

how long til traning camp starts? in June?

Back
Top Bottom