Question regarding SuperBowl winners. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question regarding SuperBowl winners.

byroan said:
Like I said above, without TD they wouldn't have gotten to the SB. We had Marino and he lit many defenses up and he never won the big game. Why? Because we never had a RB like TD.

I dont think that is the reason that they got to the SB, after Elway left they still had O. Gary (+1200 yds), M. Anderson (+1400 yds), Clinton Portis (2 seasons +1500 yds), and Reuben Droughns (+1200 yds). They got good running behind that line, but no success in the Playoffs.

In 95, TD still had over 1100 yds and Elway was handicaped with 1 +1000yds receiver...

In 96, TD had over +1500 yds and Elway was again handicapped with 1 +1000 yds receivers.

It seems that when Elway had that other passing threat he was more dangerous than TD.

Disnardo said:
I dont think that is the reason that they got to the SB, after Elway left they still had O. Gary (+1200 yds), M. Anderson (+1400 yds), Clinton Portis (2 seasons +1500 yds), and Reuben Droughns (+1200 yds). They got good running behind that line, but no success in the Playoffs.

In 95, TD still had over 1100 yds and Elway was handicaped with 1 +1000yds receiver...

In 96, TD had over +1500 yds and Elway was again handicapped with 1 +1000 yds receivers.

It seems that when Elway had that other passing threat he was more dangerous than TD.

I know that. Read my last post. I was comparing yardage to Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom