Question: Would you sacrifice a game to test Griese? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question: Would you sacrifice a game to test Griese?

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
If you missed my column on this issue, you can check it out here.

Definitely check out his column. Dr. AZ is one of our best columnists. Also give a look to our other columnists for sure. We've got some pretty articulate guys around here.

Ok, enough pimping.....I think this is a perfect chance to get a look at Griese without starting a controversy. None of us can possibly know how he's doing in practice right now. And the word is that he's still not 100%. So I'll leave that decision to the staff. But we have to hope that Griese is up to the task and that he's ready to light it up.

So here's to the Dolphins QB play improving, whomever is at the helm.

Actually the way it goes is this. If Griese plays solid and over ball agains the Chargers, he start against the Colts. If he does well again he is our starter. He loses a healthy Fiedler is put in to see if he can do better agains the Titans the week after.

If he fails against the Chargers Fiedler gets the immediate nod.

Takes usually two games in this case to take the starting job.

Originally posted by Muck

Definitely check out his column. Dr. AZ is one of our best columnists. Also give a look to our other columnists for sure. We've got some pretty articulate guys around here.

Ok, enough pimping.....

:wharf:

Ack! (recoiling at the thought of being Muck's ho')

Back
Top Bottom