Question!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question!!!!!

marino13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What's up Dolphin fans. I was wondering if anyone knows any good tour packages out of the new england are to catch a Dolphins game this year in Miami. Yea i know what some of you's are thinking we are 1-6 why would i wanna spend some money on taking a trip to Florida? I have never been to a game in Miami and i was thiniking about taking a trip their to catch a game. Does anyone have any suggestions about tour packages or anything they might have to consider on taking a trip to Florida.

Thanks Dol-Fans

GO DOLPHINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dolphins:

COMEBACKRICKY said:
man i wish i was asking the same question! have fun!!

Daunte is wearing #8 this year like his old college number, not #11 like in Minnesota. Just thought I'd tell you. There's probably some other signature pictures out there with #8 on it.

DolphinsFan23 said:
Daunte is wearing #8 this year like his old college number, not #11 like in Minnesota. Just thought I'd tell you. There's probably some other signature pictures out there with #8 on it.
why do you care captin corrector

dude im doin what ur doin next year//im kinda curious as well...but im stayin with my cousin in fort lauderdale and her boyfriend has great season tickets to the dolphins soo im pretty much really lucky

DolphinsFan23 said:

do you follow this guy around? this is the second thread that ive seen you say that to him.

marino13 said:
What's up Dolphin fans. I was wondering if anyone knows any good tour packages out of the new england are to catch a Dolphins game this year in Miami. Yea i know what some of you's are thinking we are 1-6 why would i wanna spend some money on taking a trip to Florida? I have never been to a game in Miami and i was thiniking about taking a trip their to catch a game. Does anyone have any suggestions about tour packages or anything they might have to consider on taking a trip to Florida.

Thanks Dol-Fans

GO DOLPHINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dolphins:

I live in NJ and another member of this board, who also lives up in this area - dolfanrodney - uses a company called Travel Leaders. They have the whole package - airline, hotel, etc. and when it's a game not in Miami, they even put you up at the same hotel the players stay at. Not sure if they have a website, but you can google the name and find out.

Back
Top Bottom