Question! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question!

theBeak!

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What exactly does Marc Anthony becoming a minority leader mean? Can this guy become the owner someday? I'm sorry but that would really wig me out...lol....

It means absolutely nothing to you or me....

He is only buying a small percentage as an investment. He will have no say. There are already other "celebs" which own pieces also. Ignore it...it is business/marketing crap which will mean nothing to the team...

lol he owns part of the dolphins.. he said he wants to be a "hands on" owner but hes not a majority owner my guess is he owns 5-15 percent... and im hoping he will stay out of the draft room,

System of a Down - Question!

Great vocal harmonies.

What exactly does Marc Anthony becoming a minority leader mean? Can this guy become the owner someday? I'm sorry but that would really wig me out...lol....

Means nothing unless the % of Buffet,Emilio & Gloria, and Marc & J-lo equals more then 50%, then there could be a hostil take over in our future.....;) :lol:

Seriously, I doubt they got more then 5% -10% at most, so it's not that big a deal.

It means that he owns 2% of the team. It means he paid Ross 25 Mil for that 2%. He *Could* become the owner of the team one day. Then again, so could I.

It means the same as if he owned 2% of IBM, or Sears, or Pepsico, ro Coke...Etc. Basicaly, not a thing, other than he is invested in the dolphins.

Pretty distracting huh? I bet Parcells is really distracted.

Back
Top Bottom