Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about Brian Griese? Isn't he due some huge bonus or something if we keep him? Is there a deadline for us to get rid of him (if we are going to)? Who truly believes the Dolphins are going to keep him? I know at this point it might be speculation, but I'm very curious to know with all the quarterback banter about (especially about Patrick Ramsey). Could he conceivably come in and be ready to challenge Jay (if we keep him) for the starting position?

I would like us to keep him, but we won't. I think we have to release him before the third so we don't have to pay the bonus...

I am hoping for a restructure if we dont get ramsey. I hate the idea of going into next year with Jay at the helm. Conversely I also hate the idea of passing on a phenom talent wise in henson. I say cut BG if we will not restructure and go out and get Gannon or dare i say kitna.

He is due a 6 million dollar bonus, I believe by March 3rd. We have to release him or restructure. I hope he's gone though. I'm glad he got a chance, but he blew it and must go now.

Back
Top Bottom