Questions about Marty Booker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Questions about Marty Booker

inFINSible said:
If you had to leave your family, move 1200 miles away, and play football for Dave Wannstedt.............

..........You'd be crying too.

LOL :roflmao:

I would cry too.

Wannstedt coaching him AGAIN.

Fiedler/Feeley the quarterbacks....

make the pain go away...

inFINSible said:
If you had to leave your family, move 1200 miles away, and play football for Dave Wannstedt.............

:clap:

:roflmao:

inFINSible said:

Never thought of it like that. :roflmao:

Booker is the best WR on our team, the only one to have 1000 yd seasons and only one to go to the Probowl. Booker is must more polished than Chambers, a tough professional. He was a star in chicago with a bum QB, who were no better than fielder. He's loyal and that is why he was upset that his team showed him none.

During Saban's iterview with Le Ret^&d last night he complimented Booker and said he is doing very well in there current practices. I tend to believe last year was just a shock to him because of the way that trade went down.

He was pissed at the Bears not the Dolphins....Booker is great addition to the Dolphins.. don't get why people bug out on him...

exactly some could easily make the argueement hes better then chambers

I think the bigger question is injuries. He was banged up a bit last season. That to me is still a ?.

i think Marty Booker will be a fine WR this upcoming season. i think he's good for 800+ yards and 8+ TD's, put that alongside Chambers, 1000+ and 14+ and McMicheal 600+ and 10+, i like our chances.

Jethatr said:
We should have traded him and our 2nd to a team before GB and picked Rodgers!

So we can have 4 QB's, 4 RB's and 1 above average WR?

I actually can't wait to see Booker in Linehan's offense. The leader of my fantasy football league the year Booker hit it big with Chicago had him, and it seemed like every time I turned on the TV that year there was a highlight of Booker catching a LONG TD pass (even though he's billed as a possession guy). Maybe Linehan's offense can get him back there.

Back
Top Bottom