questions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

questions

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm bringing the family out from California to see the Titans game (only one we could make work). We're staying at what I think is the team hotel (Fri - Mon). Plantation Rennassaince??? Has anyone had any luck meeting players there on Sat. before a game?
what else should we do while in S. Florida? We'll have our 6, 4 and 1 year old kids with us. Marino's Town Tavern. Shula's or Shula's 2???
thank you in advance!

My wife and I stayed there a few years back the night before the Redskins Sunday night game. At around 0800 pm (I think), the players began arriving individually and entered through the main lobby. The hotel had a roped off area for the autograph seekers in the lobby.

My wife and I were sitting on the front bench by the main entrance (we didn't raise a fuss so nobody made us move). I'm not sure what the arrival times are for afternoon games, but it's probably similar.

Brian

Thank you!
I've always had luck at the away games on the west coast at the team hotels. Just wasn't sure how it was at their hotel before a home game.

Back
Top Bottom