Quick Poll Answer Needed... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick Poll Answer Needed...

Would you mind if I were to change the heading of the boards?

• Yes... I like to see that info right there...

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • No... I can get that info from the main page, and it could increase the speed...

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Um... I really don't care... LOL

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I Eat Glue... so...

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Alright, I simply need to know if people REALLY like the information on the top of the board pages... the standings, last game, and next game.

The reason why I'm asking is if I remove those features from the header of the boards, they could speed up and become more stable (when more users are browsing the forums).

Note, however, the heading on the main page (http://www.finheaven.com/) will remain the same, just the board's header will be different.

i wont bother voting since i use broadband...speaking for myself, i ALWAYS know the exact status of my beloved fins(as i imagine most of the other certifiables on this forum do)

:goof: :hitself: :goof: :hitself:

***need fin news, need fin news, need fin news***

Thats exactly what I'm thinking Fiedler for MVP... most people here know what the Fins have done, and who they are going up against next simply because of all the talk on the boards...

The people on a 56k or slower will appreciate that change... according to an online "timer" it comes in at about 9 seconds faster... :D

clump, you should KNOW better! :D :lol:

oops....I better keep quiet, he`s a paying member. :D

Back
Top Bottom