Quick Question About Birthdays??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick Question About Birthdays???

like2god

I LOVE FinHeaven
Reaction score
There have been a few times in the past week or two when I wanted to wish our fellow FH members a Happy Birthday and haven't been able to because I can't start a thread in the "News and Announcments" thread. I don't want to run the risk of getting any more warning points for posting a thread in the wrong forum, so I won't post it anywhere else. Is there any way to unlock that part of the "Announcments" forum or would it be possible to move the Birthday section to another forum?

First of all

Thank you for wanting to adhere to the TOS. What is the problem you are having exactly when you try to post a Birthday message?

like2god said:
There have been a few times in the past week or two when I wanted to wish our fellow FH members a Happy Birthday and haven't been able to because I can't start a thread in the "News and Announcments" thread. I don't want to run the risk of getting any more warning points for posting a thread in the wrong forum, so I won't post it anywhere else. Is there any way to unlock that part of the "Announcments" forum or would it be possible to move the Birthday section to another forum?

vBulletin Message

like2god, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

That's really odd. :confused:

An Admin is bound to see this tomorrow, it'll get fixed. I've never heard of someone being banned from the birthday forum...:lol:

NaboCane said:
I've never heard of someone being banned from the birthday forum...:lol:

Maybe I was just too damn nice. Or else I forgot to wish someone a Happy Birthday. In that case.......

Happybday-1.gif

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
drink2-1.gif
clear.gif

:lol:

like2god said:
vBulletin Message

like2god, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So have I been doing something wrong or is this message an error?

like2god said:
So have I been doing something wrong or is this message an error?

I don't know what it could be. I'll bring it to the attention of the admins though.

I don't mean to be a pain, but has anyone figured out a way to resolve my problem?

The same thing happened to me once about 2 months ago or so

Then I saw in the bottom of the page the posting rules and it said that I could post replies, post attachments and edit my posts, but couldn't post new threads.

Maybe it's something exclusive for the VIP's, I don't know

finsmx said:
The same thing happened to me once about 2 months ago or so

Then I saw in the bottom of the page the posting rules and it said that I could post replies, post attachments and edit my posts, but couldn't post new threads.

Maybe it's something exclusive for the VIP's, I don't know

I can post new threads everywhere but in the birthday thread, not sure why. But thanx anyway.

Back
Top Bottom