Quick Question about other divisions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick Question about other divisions

I almost cried because I realized the hazing I was going to get from everyone who knew me......

Cried at the Jags. Awful, traumatic stuff.

I can't stand the Redskins. Deion Sanders, Dan Snyder, Steve Supperior, Michael Westbrooks, Fun Bunch, the whole damn bunch.

I was praying for revenge

KILL THE F***ING JAGS¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

send brunell to :toliet:

After the Jets, I dislike the Rams the most. It's probably not because their conceited or arrogant, but the image that the media gives them, sure makes them look that way.

jags I hate them i have a trauma after the 62-7 playoff bust i was about to cry when i saw marinos face

:cry: I cried when Danny threw that first pass and gave the Jags their first touchdown of the game; after the D clawed and scratched and held their O to a FG. I knew, and I think everybody knew, that it was going to be an especially long day for us. Even the commentator was stunned.

Of course the Fied enjoyed it...kicking us when we were down. :D

Merman, I remember the SF game you're talking about. Marino was sacked like the first 3 or 4 plays in a row at our goal line. And we got blanked by them last year. I'd love to kill the Niners about as much as the Jets.

Originally posted by Sherif
Merman, I'd love to kill the Niners about as much as the Jets.

Absolutely. The Jets then the niners. :yell:

every chance I get.

:monkey: Jets

Back
Top Bottom