Quick Question... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick Question...

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Is the chick in my signature too much for this message board?

Can I keep it?

Boone... ummm ... it's borderline... kinda big though... soon there will be a limit on the size of pics in sigs....and that would be too large.

BTW...I'm moving this thread to the questions, etc forum....

Originally posted by Boone

Can I keep it?

NO!!!! absolutely not. Send her to my house. :)

BB

You can have a half naked girl in your sig but I cant have a tiny pot leaf as my avatar.

Go figure ;p.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
You can have a half naked girl in your sig but I cant have a tiny pot leaf as my avatar.

Go figure ;p.

She's legal ,,,, I think ? :lol: Marino1983

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by WharfRat
Boone... ummm ... it's borderline... kinda big though... soon there will be a limit on the size of pics in sigs....and that would be too large.
What will be the limit size?

Can I keep it?

Not from my vantage point !!!:hump: :drool: :chuckle: Marino1983

Whenever the limit size is set...will someone please help me re-size my pic so I could keep her...Thanks! :D

Can I keep it?

That is a tough call Wharf ..... I am glad that I am just a peon and you are the "board" DA so to speak .... :evil: Marino1983

Re: Re: Quick Question...

What will be the limit size?

Probably 300x300 pixels ... about twice the size of the limit for avatars.

Originally posted by Marino1983

That is a tough call Wharf ..... I am glad that I am just a peon and you are the "board" DA so to speak .... :evil: Marino1983

If there are to many complaints, I'll have to ask him to remove it...I really don't want this controversey again....

I don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers...so I'm changing my sig back to Ricky again...

Could someone please still help me re-size this pic to 300 x 300...

Well... if you link to it directly from the Sun Sentinal site... you can't resize it.
However, you can save it on your PC, use a graphics program, like photoshop, paint shop, or even MS phot editor to resize it, then upload it onto FinHeaven ( I can tell you how if you don't know) and link to it there.....

Originally posted by WharfRat
Well... if you link to it directly from the Sun Sentinal site... you can't resize it.
However, you can save it on your PC, use a graphics program, like photoshop, paint shop, or even MS phot editor to resize it, then upload it onto FinHeaven ( I can tell you how if you don't know) and link to it there.....
Okay...I managed to resize it...now I'm lost...what do I do next?

Here is the pic...

OK...now go to userCP...then click on "uplaod photo"
Click the "browse" button, and point it to the photo on your PC....then click "upload" and it should appear to the left.
you can then right click on the pic, and choose "properties", the URL will be shown there, and you can copy/paste it into your signature section.....

Thanks!

:up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom