quick question.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

quick question....

HairyDawg13

Scout Team
Reaction score
What happens to Rivers if he cannot reach an agreement? Do the Chargers own his rights just because they chose him in the draft?...also is Tomlinson a UFA in the upcoming offseason? if so the fins should break the bank to sign him, I am sure he wants out of that mess in SD.

I think hew can go back in the draft next year if no one signs him. The same thing would have happened to Drew Hensen if he didn't get traded to the Cowboys. I don't think there's any chance of getting LT. If he's unrestricted they'll franchise him for sure. No way he leaves SD without some kind of compensation.

If I'm not mistaken, the others can correct me if i am, but the chargers own Rivers rights for a year. And then if he doesn't sign he goes back in the draft

any comp would be well worth it...this guy is the best all-around back in the NFL....numbers don't lie..even on that crappy squad...he is the real deal

LT signed a 6 year deal for $38 mil in 2001. I guess that means there's no chance of getting him.

It might work....I mean they did draft Ryan Leaf and traded down instead of drafting Mike Vick.

Back
Top Bottom