Quick question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick question

Lazy1

The Beer Pong Table of Champions!
Reaction score
I'm writing a paper about commercial culture and i need some stadiums that are sponsored by cooperations i know there are alot of them but i can only think of like 3 off the top of my head. They can be for any sport. I apologize i know this is in the wrong forum.

Busch stadium, Edward Jones Dome (rams) ,Bank one ball park(arizona d-backs , Enron used to be, Turner field is kinda Ted Turners corp.,Tropicana field(devil rays) , minute maid (astros)park,Safeco field,Quest field (seattle), RCA dome (colts), M&T Bank (ravens), Invesco field (broncos) Relient stadium (texans), gillette ( the @^%(@$ers in Foxboro), Relient stadium ( texans), Alltel stadium ( Jaguars), Pro player of course, Network associates Coliseum (raiders) heinz field (pitt) and Qualcomm stadium (chargers) are the afc. need more i got um just ask

thanks all that helped appreciate it

Here in Houston the Astros used to play in Enron Field! Now they play in the Public Relations safety of Minute Maid Park. The Texans play in Reliant Stadium. They are a big-time electrical company down here and their prices on electricity sky-rocketed within the years the Texans have been in the stadium with that name. It made me switch to a smaller company (cheaper) company TXU. I can't wait to move. Hopefully to Austin. They say Austin is where people who hate living in Texas go to live and the past few years have shown me this is not where I want to be. The only thing binding me here is my lease and I love my family.

Anyway, I'm an insomniac so I'll list NFL teams and their brand named stadiums.

RCA Dome Indianapolis Colts
Gillette Stadium New England Pats
ALLTEL Stadium Jacksonville Jags
Bank of America Stadium Carolina Panthers
Heinz Field Pittsburgh Steelers
Reliant Stadium Houston Texans
M&T Bank Stadium Baltimore Ravens
Qualcomm Stadium San Diego Chargers
INVESCO Field at Mile High Denver Broncos
McAfee Coliseum Oakland Raiders (not sure if McAfee is business/company related)
Lincoln Financial Field Phily Eagles
FedEXField Washington Redskins
Ford Field Detroit Lions
Qwest Field Seattle Seahawks
Monster Park San Francisco 49ers

And that's it for the NFL. The only teams w/o company sponsored stadiums are:

Dolphins Stadium Miami Dolphins
Texas Stadium Dallas Cowboys
Raymond James Stadium Tampa Bay Bucs
Lambeau Field Green Bay Packers
Arrowhead Stadium Kansas City Chiefs
Ralph Wilson Stadium Buffalo Bills
The Meadowlands N.Y. Jets
Giants Stadium N.Y. Giants
Paul Brown Stadium Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns Stadium Cleveland Browns (imagine that...)
The Coliseum Tennessee Titans
H.H. Humphrey Metrodome Minnesota Vikings
Soldier Field Chicago Bears
Georgia Dome Atlanta Falcons
Louisiana Superdome New Orleans Saints
Edward Jones Dome Saint Louis Rams
Sun Devil Stadium Arizona Cardinals

So there are 15 teams in the NFL with company sponsored stadiums an 17 without. As for the NBA MLB and NHL they are as follows......sorry not that much of an insomniac!

DolphanD said:
Here in Houston the Astros used to play in Enron Field! Now they play in the Puplic Relations safety of Minute Maid Park. The Texans play in Reliant Stadium. They are a big-time electrical company down here and their prices on electricity sky-rocketed within the years the Texans have been in the stadium with that name. It made me switch to a smaller company (cheaper) company TXU. I can't wait to move. Hopefully to Austin. They say Austin is where people who hate living in Texas go to live and the past few years have shown me this is not where I want to be. The onlt thing binding me here is my lease and I love my family.

Anyway, I'm an insomniac so I'll list NFL teams and their brand named stadiums.

RCA Dome Indianapolis Colts
Gillette Stadium New England Pats
ALLTEL Stadium Jacksonville Jags
Bank of America Stadium Carolina Panthers
Heinz Field Pittsburgh Steelers
Reliant Stadium Houston Texans
M&T Bank Stadium Baltimore Ravens
Qualcomm Stadium San Diego Chargers
INVESCO Field at Mile High Denver Broncos
McAfee Coliseum Oakland Raiders (not sure if McAfee is business/company related)
Lincoln Financial Field Phily Eagles
FedEXField Washington Redskins
Ford Field Detroit Lions
Qwest Field Seattle Seahawks
Monster Park San Francisco 49ers

And that's it for the NFL. The only teams w/o company sponsored stadiums are:

Dolphins Stadium Miami Dolphins
Texas Stadium Dallas Cowboys
Raymond James Stadium Tampa Bay Bucs
Lambeau Field Green Bay Packers
Arrowhead Stadium Kansas City Chiefs
Ralph Wilson Stadium Buffalo Bills
The Meadowlands N.Y. Jets
Giants Stadium N.Y. Giants
Paul Brown Stadium Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns Stadium Cleveland Browns (imagine that...)
The Coliseum Tennessee Titans
H.H. Humphrey Metrodome Minnesota Vikings
Soldier Field Chicago Bears
Georgia Dome Atlanta Falcons
Louisiana Superdome New Orleans Saints
Edward Jones Dome Saint Louis Rams
Sun Devil Stadium Arizona Cardinals

So there are 15 teams in the NFL with company sponsored stadiums an 17 without. As for the NBA MLB and NHL they are as follows......sorry not that much of an insomniac!

Wow thats very thorough. I'm obviously am insomniac as well im still writing my paper and its 445 in the AM and i could have easily been done ALOOONG time ago. Thanks again for all that info.

:eek: Okay one more; the Houston Rockets play in the Toyota Center.:eek:
This site is sacred to not only Dolphans but especially Dolphans who hate going to sleep. I always feel like I'm throwing in the towel when I go to sleep. Thank God I work evenings...:sleep:

DolphanD said:
:eek: Okay one more; the Houston Rockets play in the Toyota Center.:eek:
This site is sacred to not only Dolphans but especially Dolphans who hate going to sleep. I always feel like I'm throwing in the towel when I go to sleep. Thank God I work evenings...:sleep:

HAHA isn't that the truth... i'm still goign strong at 5:30 hopefully iwont have to throw in the towel tonight.

Back
Top Bottom