Quizlets Week 12 Expert Picks- Guaranteed!!! ;) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quizlets Week 12 Expert Picks- Guaranteed!!! ;)

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
CHARGERS over Dolphins--- No offense to fin fans, but SD's top notch D will stop a sputtering Miami offense.

VIKINGS over Patriots--- If the Vikings play like they did against Greenbay last week NE will have a long day!

Saints over Browns--- Saints offense dominates.

BILLS over Jets--- The Bills offense should get on track against one of the worst CB in the league! Not to mention there Special teams are leaps and bounds better than 1st week.

Lions over Bears--- Lions want the win badly.

Cowboys over Jaguars--- Cowboys are bound to win one sooner or later...right?
Steelers over Bengals--- No match. Bengals get smoked

Rams over Redskins--- Redskins. Who the hell is that? Kurt Warner wants to prove hes the old him!

Falcons over Panthers- Vick runs wild over ceeeroleena panters

Titans over Ravens- Titans- damn. This has to be the worst 6-4 team EVER!

Chiefs over Seahawks- Bills learned last week Chiefs have the refs on there team

Worst CB in the league? Who are you talking about? Not Donnie Abraham, I hope. Abraham may not be the best, but he's a lot better than Winfield.

Thats a matter of a opinion. Is Abraham a pro-bowler? This is no diss, I honestly dont know. For Winfield is a pro-bowler.

Originally posted by Quizlet
Thats a matter of a opinion. Is Abraham a pro-bowler? This is no diss, I honestly dont know. For Winfield is a pro-bowler.

Abraham is not the worst CB in the league, that's a fact. I guarentee you that Winfield will not make the Pro Bowl this year.

For Winfield is a pro-bowler.

He never made the Pro Bowl before, so how is he a Pro Bowler?

Uhm yah he did. Check your stats man. I never called Abraham the worst CB- I said its a matter of opinion if he is that good or not. Winfield has proved himself. In fact Winfield may have went there twice.

Uhm yah he did. Check your stats man. I never called Abraham the worst CB- I said its a matter of opinion if he is that good or not. Winfield has proved himself. In fact Winfield may have went there twice.

You said:
The Bills offense should get on track against one of the worst CB in the league!

Who are you refering to?

Anyways, Abraham went to the Pro Bowl several times so he is at least decent.

A Bad day for Quizzy

CHARGERS over Dolphins--- No offense to fin fans, but SD's top notch D will stop a sputtering Miami offense.

Nice try, but our offense AND defense kicked a$$ today.

VIKINGS over Patriots--- If the Vikings play like they did against Greenbay last week NE will have a long day!

Wrong again. The Vikes kept it close, but NE was too good for them.

:lol: Aaron Brooks throws 3 INTs, and Cleveland's D dominates. 24-15.

No cigar. Ravens win 13-12.

BILLS over Jets--- The Bills offense should get on track against one of the worst CB in the league! Not to mention there Special teams are leaps and bounds better than 1st week.

The Jills' offense gets knocked off track by the Jets. 2 INT's thrown by Bledsoe.:rofl:

Weren't these guarenteed picks?

Booyeah- I entered this week with only like 1 wrong pick in the last 5 weeks. There calling this "Upset" week....

Not even close to what really happened ....rofl !

I, personally, would never guarentee a prediction, b/c on any given Sunday...

Lions over Bears--- Lions want the win badly.

Cowboys over Jaguars--- Cowboys are bound to win one sooner or later...right?
Steelers over Bengals--- No match. Bengals get smoked

Rams over Redskins--- Redskins. Who the hell is that? Kurt Warner wants to prove hes the old him!

Falcons over Panthers- Vick runs wild over ceeeroleena panters

Chiefs over Seahawks- Bills learned last week Chiefs have the refs on there team

Wow... only got 3 right??? not a good week ...

LMAO At this thread! if he was an "expert" hed be at the end of the unemployment line...

Back
Top Bottom