Quizlets WEEK 15 Expert Picks---- GUARANTEED ;) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quizlets WEEK 15 Expert Picks---- GUARANTEED ;)

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jets- 13
Chicago (my pick) -20

Chargers- 13
Bills (my pick)- 20

Raiders (my pick)- 17
Dolphins- 23

Vikings (my pick)- 32
Saints- 31

Im having a damn good week so far= 3-1 and overall 143-50

Weeks like this got me to my 143-51 record. The last couple weeks I have had a few off.

No, he isn't good, hes really bad, he always picks the Vikings, Bills, and whoever is playing an AFC East opponent. He usually gets most of his stuff wrong.

Wrong again ICE Blizzard- The last two weeks I have not been so well, but MANY people know (even from other MB's) that I am one of the best! 143-51, says it all buddy!

BTW: Last week I picked Miami, so I dont just pick against the AFC east. Second of all, I do NOT like Minnesota, but the last few weeks they where playing teams that I believed they could beat. They damn near did to. Both games they where winning, and lost in the last MINUTE!

Furthermore if you got here in time, you would of critisized me for my picks and you would of said some bull-**** along with picking SAINTS over Vikings - Chargers over Bills - but you didnt---so to bad.

I dunno... this is the first time I have seen Quizlett get over 50% so I am definately not impressed.

Originally posted by Quizlet
Wrong again ICE Blizzard- The last two weeks I have not been so well, but MANY people know (even from other MB's) that I am one of the best! 143-51, says it all buddy!

BTW: Last week I picked Miami, so I dont just pick against the AFC east. Second of all, I do NOT like Minnesota, but the last few weeks they where playing teams that I believed they could beat. They damn near did to. Both games they where winning, and lost in the last MINUTE!

Furthermore if you got here in time, you would of critisized me for my picks and you would of said some bull-**** along with picking SAINTS over Vikings - Chargers over Bills - but you didnt---so to bad.

You are full of ****. This is the first week when your picks are good, your record is one big lie.

Y don't u predict every game? It's a lot tougher.
When you get those numbers like me when u predict every game, then I can give u cudos, but just 4 games? Come on
How can u be 150-43 if u only predict 4 games?

I usually, do about 9-10, but the last few weeks I have just posted them hours before gametime (around 10:30am) so I just do a little... next week I will do more...

ICEBlizzard- believe what you want? Like I care~!

Back
Top Bottom