Quizlets WEEK -16- expert picks- GUARANTEED ;) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quizlets WEEK -16- expert picks- GUARANTEED ;)

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Alright- You guys want me to post "all" of the games to prove my capability. I will post 3/4- I dont have enough to post them "all!"

Miami VS Minnesota- Vikes are better than they look. They have beaten SAINTS and the PACKERS.

Philly VS Cowboys- Dallas- Dallas- Dallas who??

Buffalo VS Greenbay- Buffalo will pull a upset.

Detroit VS Atlanta- Ya think the Falcons are a little mad about losing to the Seahawks?

Houston VS Washington- ...and now we are going to lean on #876 relief QB...

Chargers VS Kansis City- It is in Arrowhead but the Chargers are mad at how the Bills handled them...

Cleveland VS Baltimore- Browns take this one...

Denver VS Oakland- Da Raidaas own the Donkeys...

NY Jets VS Patriots- LOL- Patriots got this one in wraps...

49ers VS Arizona- A cake walk in the desert the 9'ers.

You think Buffalo will win in GB where Favre is 34-0 (or something like that) when its under 32 degrees? You are a moron, but everyone already knew that.

Originally posted by Quizlet
Alright- You guys want me to post "all" of the games to prove my capability. I will post 3/4- I dont have enough to post them "all!"

Miami VS Minnesota- Vikes are better than they look. They have beaten SAINTS and the PACKERS.

Philly VS Cowboys- Dallas- Dallas- Dallas who??

Buffalo VS Greenbay- Buffalo will pull a upset.

Detroit VS Atlanta- Ya think the Falcons are a little mad about losing to the Seahawks?

Houston VS Washington- ...and now we are going to lean on #876 relief QB...

Chargers VS Kansis City- It is in Arrowhead but the Chargers are mad at how the Bills handled them...

Cleveland VS Baltimore- Browns take this one...

Denver VS Oakland- Da Raidaas own the Donkeys...

NY Jets VS Patriots- LOL- Patriots got this one in wraps...

49ers VS Arizona- A cake walk in the desert the 9'ers.

Okay... my picks...
Miami over Minni
Philly over Dallas
Pack over Buffalo
Atlanta over Detroit
Skins over Houston
KC over SD
Cleveland over Baltimore
Oakland over Denver
NE over NY
Whiners over da Birdies

Doesn't Green Bay have homefield already clinched? If they do, then they may elect to rest the starters and play the backups. If they do that then Bills have a great chance to win.

I'll toss mine in to....

Mia over Minn
Phi over Dal
GB over Buff
Atl over Det
Was over Hou
KC over SD
Bal over Cle
Oak over Den
NYJ over NE
SF over Ari

I went out on a limb for Jets - partially hopeful thinking...that would clinch division for Fins

Originally posted by Sniper
Doesn't Green Bay have homefield already clinched? If they do, then they may elect to rest the starters and play the backups. If they do that then Bills have a great chance to win.

No GB does not have HFA Sniper...right now they are 3rd seed, behind Phil and TB.

those don't look like expert picks. they look like the bias picks of a bill fan.

I guess we will see what happens, then- wont we?

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
You think Buffalo will win in GB where Favre is 34-0 (or something like that) when its under 32 degrees? You are a moron, but everyone already knew that.

:lol:

We will see wont we? My record servers for itself.

As I have sayed- I have no gain in caring if you believe me. Thus I dont care- my record stands for I am not a liar.

Originally posted by Quizlet
As I have sayed- I have no gain in caring if you believe me. Thus I dont care- my record stands for I am not a liar.

You are one of those people who constantly lie and believe their own lies. Aren't you?

Back
Top Bottom